Chapter 16

For my birthday, you guys can send me letters in the mail. I don't want presents or anything from you guys because you guys do enough just by supporting me on here. Here's the information to send me letters:

Michele Sanders

P.O. Box 1545

Dearborn, MI 48121

Nicole

That bitch must be crazy if she thinks coming to my house and forcing me to take Plan B will make me leave Theodore alone. He's my source of income, and at this point, he's the only thing helping me survive. At first, I didn't want to use him for his money but when he started throwing it around like there was tons more somewhere, that's when I decided I needed to get pregnant. If I get pregnant, then he'll stick around and support me because I know his family's rolling.

I walked inside of my trailer and ran straight to the bathroom. Lindsey thought she was running shit when it came to me and Theodore's relationship but she was sadly mistaken. She thought she knew what she was doing too when she checked my mouth but that bitch didn't check the roof of my mouth. I walked inside of the bathroom and stood in the mirror so I could see if the pill was still stuck at the roof of my mouth. It was. I reached in my mouth and pulled it out before flushing it down the toilet. And I threw out the box that contained the second pill.

She's not going to get in my way of having Theodore's baby. I know he wants this baby just as much as I want this baby. Lindsey's just jealous of me and my relationship with Theodore. I know she must think I'm stealing her brother or something but I'm willing to share Theodore. The only problem with that is he's easily convinced and I don't want Lindsey's opinion to sway his point of view that he starts thinking negatively about me.

I know I got off to a bad start with his family but I plan on making things better between all of us. I'm gonna call Theodore up later and see if I could come over for dinner tomorrow. I'll show up dressed nicely, I'll be respectful, I'll apologize and I'll get on their good sides so that when the baby comes, there won't be any bad blood between any of us. And I'll even bring dessert to settle the nerves of his family.

I walked back to my small bedroom and plopped down on my bed. My home wasn't much of a home compared to the people living on the other side of town but I'm grateful for what I have. I know my Mom and Step Dad don't have much but they're doing the best they can. My Mom works the night shift at a dinner a few blocks away and my Step Dad is a trucker so I'm at home by myself most of the time or my Mom's at home asleep and not paying me any attention. 

I grabbed my MacBook Pro and went to Google so I could look up recipes for dessert tomorrow. The only person I am grateful for is my real Dad, even though he didn't want anything to do with me or my Mama. Him and my Mama met back when they were younger at some beach, they slept together and my Mama got pregnant. When she told him she was pregnant, he claimed he had a wife that he wanted to start a family with and didn't want to ruin his because over some whore. My Mama says that hurt her but she had to keep it moving. I don't know how my real Dad found out about me but I've been getting money from him ever since I was born.

I've never met him and I don't want to, especially since he chose his other family over us. He never even bothered to check up on me and my Mama. The only thing I ever got every two weeks was a check with a couple thousand dollars. I don't know what he did to be able to give me that much money. I'd ask my Mom but she was never able to give me a clear answer so I just came to the conclusion that he was some kind of dealer or pimp since that's the only way to survive in this area. 

But those checks stopped coming once he died last year in a drive-by. When he died, my Mama forced me to go to his funeral and that's when I saw my worst enemy. Tee Tee. I eventually found out the family he wanted to start began with her. Tee Tee was my Dad's first daughter, well, at least that's what his wife thought. I don't even know if she knew about me and her Mom but I know Tee Tee knows about me. She knows about me all too well. She's just too afraid to admit we're sisters.