Chapter 29

I'm back! lol I'm gonna post on the weekends, as you guys know but this past week was just sooo long and busy that I didn't even get a chance to write during the week like I planned on doing. I had two projects to do and it was only the first week of school smh 

And I got a new phone too. I got an iphone and I made a snapchat but I don't know how to use it lol Follow me on snapchat guys: omgchele  And follow me on IG too: omgcheleee  And somebody explain snapchat to me lol

Theodore III

After I picked up my papers Aubrey knocked off of my dresser, I walked downstairs to finish helping Mama and Ava get set up. I can't stand Aubrey. I don't know why he's always gossiping like some girl all the time. Sometimes I just wish he'd keep his mouth shut and not worry about me and my relationship with Tee Tee. Tee Tee would never cheat on me the way Jaz cheated on him. Instead of worrying about Tee Tee, he needs to be worried about keeping Jaz entertained while he's got her.

"What happened to Aubrey?" Mama asked once I got back to the dining room.

"I sent him packing."

Mama looked up at me with a scrunched up face. "What?"

"I told him to leave. He was all up in my business and he was gossiping about my relationship like some girl, so I told him to get out of the house. He gets on my nerves Mama. I didn't want him here no ways."

Mama frowned. "So I guess you completely forgot about what I told you last night at your Grandparent's house. I told you to be nice to him because he's going through a lot right now but as soon as he does something you don't like, you kick him out. How's he gonna get home Theodore? The nearest bus stop is two miles away from the house. Do you expect him to walk two miles to the bus stop?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Man, Ion know. He's gotta do what he's gotta do."

"And you're gonna do what I tell you to do. You're gonna get your keys and you're gonna march your ass outside and pick up your friend. You're gonna bring him back here and you're gonna apologize to him in front of me and you're gonna stop being rude to your friend. Keep being rude to him and you're gonna look up and you're not gonna have any friends like your Uncle E.J. You already lost Willie, do you want to lose Aubrey too?"

"No," I mumbled.

"Then I suggest you got out there and find your friend."

I climbed out of my seat and jogged upstairs to get my keys. I shouldn't have even said anything to Mama about kicking Aubrey out. Now I'm gonna look like the bitch being the first one to apologize. I grabbed my keys off of my nightstand and jogged back down the steps so I could get to Aubrey as quickly as I could before he got too far. I pulled the front door open but stopped once I saw him sitting on the steps of the front porch.

"I knew you'd come out looking for me," he said with his back still turned to me.

I sighed as I leaned against the door frame. "I should've came out to beat your ass for knocking my papers off of my dresser but I'm gonna let it slide for now."

"Right. Like you should. I hope you know I'm waiting."

"On what?" I asked, making him turn around and face me.

"An apology. I deserve one since you put your hands on me."

I furrowed my eyebrows together. "Please tell me when I put my hands on you."

"When you flung me around like I was Tina. This ain't Ike and Tina. You're not gonna push me around just because you're upset. Either you take your anger out on whoever it was that made you mad or you suck it up and hold all the anger in. But don't put your hands on me again."