Chapter 26

**RECAP OF LAST CHAPTER**

Victoria was hanging out with Aubrey and Theodore because Aubrey's Mom is concerned about him since he's not coming home at night and she asked Theodore to keep an eye on him.

Aubrey told Theodore he saw Tee Tee standing in front of a liquor store in a long trench coat and she was wearing a gold chain of Theodore's that went missing. Aubrey thinks she stole it but Theodore doesn't. Theodore was concerned about Tee Tee so Aubrey helped him get a Private Investigator to follow her around and see what she's up to.

Aubrey also told Theodore that while he was out selling for MJ, a really nice truck pulled up and Stephen got out with several prostitutes and Aubrey thinks Stephen is pimping the girls out since MJ told Aubrey that Stephen could possibly be working with a woman who runs a prostitution ring AKA Tee Tee's Mama. (But Theodore and Aubrey don't know it's Tee Tee's Mama) So they think Stephen is up to something and plan on getting some answers about him.

Aubrey had a friend of his watching Lindsey and Stephen on their date and his friend said they were going into the bathroom to do the do and that's when Aubrey got up and left in Theodore's car which still had the weed in the glove compartment. And Theodore is stalling for Aubrey before Victoria realizes he's gone.

Lindsey

I didn't even have to sneak out of the house to get away from Andre, he never came back inside of the house. By the time I left to meet Stephen at the bar a few hours ago, Andre's car wasn't even in the parking garage anymore. I'm sure he left with that Chanel girl but it's not like I can be mad about him hanging out with that girl since I'm spending my night with Stephen. I'd rather him spend time with that girl and be happy with her instead of him being upset about all the petty nonsense we put each other through.

Stephen and I went to a bar downtown for our second date. I don't even consider the two of us sleeping together on the camping trip as a date but he does. He claims this is our third date but this is our second date because we shouldn't have slept together so soon. After sleeping with Andre for like a week straight and then coming on the trip with Stephen, I was having withdrawals. I really didn't want to sleep with Stephen but he's so tempting and sexy. It's hard to deny him.

"You look so good tonight," Stephen whispered in my ear.

He knew what he was doing to me because he was doing the same thing the night we slept together. The way he's rubbing on my thighs and whispering in my ear is getting me wetter and wetter by the second. If I knew he wouldn't catch too many feelings, I'd take him back to the bathroom and fuck him but I need to have more decency about myself. I swore to myself that I wouldn't juggle two different guys at one time but here I am doing it again, when I know full well I want Andre. Andre truly makes me happy but it's nice to have somebody else to have fun with while Andre and I aren't really on good terms. 

I just wish I could be with Andre but still be able to hang out with Stephen. Stephen is so sweet and he really cares about me but I know keeping him as a friend will never work out. He'll start to catch feelings. Shit. I'll start to catch feelings too, like I have already. I can't even lie and say I don't have a few teeny tiny feelings for Stephen buried somewhere in my heart but it seems like my feelings for Andre are overpowering them.

I slightly pulled away from Stephen before I started doing something else I'd regret. "We should eat the food before it gets cold," I suggested but Stephen just chuckled.

"I don't care about that food and I know you don't either. I want you to come somewhere with me."

"Where?"