Chapter 19

Unknown

I climbed out of my cherry red convertible and adjusted my large brimmed fedora over my head and placed my sunglasses over my eyes so no one could recognize me. I couldn't risk blowing my cover and missing the opportunity to take down my biggest nemesis and finally regain what's mine. I had to be as careful as possible, even if that meant renting this car for my special visits tot he police station or buying a new wardrobe to satisfy my devious ways.

My 6-inch Giuseppe's tapped against the white tile as soon as I walked into the police station. It's like I caught the attention of every person sitting by the front door as soon as I walked in, but I was used to this treatment. Of course I drew heads where ever I went, I'm gorgeous. People should look at me and gawk over my beauty instead of just letting it slide under the rug for so many years like it had in the past.

I walked straight up to the dark skinned black man that was manning the front desk. He was focused on his computer while I walked up to him but as soon as he saw me place my huge Gucci bag on top of his desk, he looked up at me with amazement in his eyes.

"How may I help you miss?" he asked, starring my body down.

I couldn't help but smile. This was the type of attention I enjoyed. "I'm here to report a crime."

The man looked me up and down as if he was surprised a woman of my caliber would be wasting her Friday night here in this police station reporting crimes. "And what would a beautiful woman like you need to report a crime for? The only crime I see you committing is being too damn fine. How about you slide me your number?"

I slightly chuckled, just to stroke his ego. I wasn't fazed by his little remark but I'd give him my number if that meant he'd be on my side. The more people I have on my side for this plan to happen, the better. And he's Los Angeles' finest, I need more men like him on my side. I'll be able to get more done with men like him on my side. I leaned over the desk, titties spilling out of my dress and all before I reached down into my bra and handed him my card.

"There's my card. When you really want to have some fun outside of here," I whispered as I looked around at the dull, drab police station he sat in all week, "then give me a call. I really know how to get a man, who looks as good as you, turned on. I can last for hours baby."

He smiled, even with the beats of sweat dripping down his smooth, chocolate face. "I-I'll be sure to use this ma'am," he whispered, placing my card into the breast pocket on his shirt. I looked down at his badge. He's Officer Wilson. I need to make sure I remember that. He stood up from his seat. "Right this way ma'am."

He led me back to an office that was decorated in nothing but cinder block. There was a gray table sitting in the middle of the room with two tables on each side. There was a large glass mirror too but I knew better than to think that was a mirror. I knew it was the window where other officers looked inside to see what was going on in this room. Officer Wilson pulled out the chair that was facing the mirror and allowed me to sit down.

"Officer Love will be right with you shortly, beautiful."

I smiled as I watched him slowly walk out of the room. As soon as he closed the door, I rolled my eyes. What a creep. I wouldn't be caught dead with that nigga but if messing around with him is the only way to get this plan ignited, then I'd have to do it. A few minutes later, a woman walked into the room. She was brown skinned with her hair pulled back into a neat bun that sat low on the back of her head. She took the seat right across from me.

"Hi, I'm Officer Marie Love," she stuck her hand out for me to shake. She took my hand into her firm grasp and shook it. Damn, she was in need of a manicure. "I'm the person they call when somebody wants to report a crime. Now, Ms.?"