Chapter 34

In the previous chapter, you guys were talking about free lunch. At my school, everybody gets a free lunch, no matter what. I thought all schools had free lunches. Since I was in like the fifth grade, everybody's been getting free lunches. Everybody in my school district gets free lunches and breakfasts every single day.

Oh and I got into Michigan State too. :)

And did you guys watch The Westbrooks this week? The show is so fake to me lol But I'm still gonna watch it. What did y'all think about it? And I swear, when I was watching it and all the sisters were arguing, I really saw me and my sisters. It's four of us and we're exactly like them. My oldest sister is just like the oldest and just tries to keep the peace, my youngest sister is like India and is self absorbed, my second youngest and mean and tough like the one who rides the bikes and my oldest sister claims I'm like Crystal. I'm there but I'm always in my own little world lmao

Tee Tee

I can't believe Theodore would just switch schools without telling me. I had to find out from Willie that he switched schools since he didn't want to call or text me or just give me a heads up that he wasn't coming back to the school. I'm sure it was his Mom who pulled him out of the school though. I expected her to do something crazy once she found out Nicole was having his baby but I didn't think she'd go as far as to transferring him to a new school; and to the school she works at, at that.

I was in the middle of class, just thinking about what's going to happen now that I can't get in contact with Theodore. I tried calling him this morning but his phone went straight to voicemail and he isn't even responding to my text messages. I don't want to show up over his house and embarrass him even more in front of his parents about our baby, but if he doesn't call me back soon then I'm gonna have to. I can't keep sitting around waiting on him to make a move when I have this baby in my stomach.

I mean, I'm already starting to show, I've just been wearing blouses and big shirts to cover my stomach up since I'm barely three months pregnant. My stomach is a little bit noticeable but if I'm covering it up, nobody will even be able to notice it. I'm just starting to get nervous about the time frames though. What if Theodore starts putting the pieces together and realizes I'm lying to him about being pregnant with his child? What am I gonna do then? Because Willie and Devon want nothing to do with this baby one of them knocked me up with and I can't handle taking care of a child on my own. I don't even want a child.

And my Mom will kill me once she finds out I'm pregnant. I guess she won't be upset about how it happened since I was only doing my job and making money to make the baby, but I know she's gonna want me to abort it. Just as long as I can convince either Devon, Willie or Theodore that this is their baby and have them take care of it, then my baby will be fine. But for now, I need to continue to convince Theodore that this is his baby before his Mama or Lindsey try to get in his head and start spreading lies about me.

I love Theodore a lot but his naivety just makes it easy for me to pin this baby on him. If his Mother or Lindsey weren't around, there would be no doubt in his mind that this baby is mine. See how quickly he jumped to taking care of this baby as soon as I told him I was pregnant. Theodore would take care of this baby just as long as his Mom and Lindsey don't get involved and start adding up the dates because as soon as they go back and start adding up dates, they'll realize there's faults in my story and I'll really be on their bad side like Nicole is. And I'm not trying to have that happen to me. I'm trying to stay on their good side for as long as I can.

"Teandra Redford!"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and looked towards Mrs. Wallace, who was standing at the front of the class. I hadn't been paying attention all hour. I've been too engrossed in my thoughts to pay any of this any attention. Chemistry isn't important to me right now. It's not a concern of mine. Finding out which one of these low down ass niggas I can make my baby daddy is my main concern at this point.