Chapter 39

I feel like I haven't posted in forever! lol But I just wanted to update you guys about the next book. I was anticipating on it being out by the start of next year, but I'm not so sure now. I never told you guys but my Dad had a heart attack about two weeks ago at work and things seemed fine then Monday when him and my Mom were coming to pick me and my sisters up from school, he had a seizure and him and my Mom almost got into a bad car accident. Luckily they didn't. But he almost died and had been in the hospital since Monday, my Mom was there with him too. I didn't go to school at all last week except for Monday because I was taking care of my little sisters.

And I just found out that since my Dad had a seizure he can't drive for at least six months and he can't go back to work and he was the only one in my family working. I'm not trying to put all of my business out on front street but I just wanted to inform you guys if I don't update as consistently. I might have to get a job to help ends meet at home, so just bear with me and please pray for my family. We're going through a lot right now.

Aubrey

She laid her head in my shoulder once she reached her climax and just laid on top of me. This is how I liked to be with Jaz, not fighting all the time or messing around with other girls. Even though I was laying under her, I liked for her to be under me and under my protection. This is what made me happy when I was with Jaz. These are the moments I wanted to savor with her. Times like these are what's made me fall in love with her.

"I love you," she mumbled up against my neck as she pushed my manhood out of her.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I love you too."

She rolled off of me and pulled the covers up over her naked body. "So, you never told me how the Spring Fling was. Did you have fun?"

I smirked, just remembering all the fun I had over the weekend. I didn't fuck any girls like I planned on doing but one girl did five me some really good head Friday night. I can't really remember much about the girl but I do remember her name was Janelle or something like that. I don't know who she was but she gave some really good head. And I got a few twerks from the girls and I got a lap dance from one girl. Their Spring Fling was more turnt than our Homecoming, so I'm definitely gonna have to go back next year or attend any of the other dances they have.

"Yeah, I had a whole lotta fun. You should've been there."

"You get any twerks?"

I laughed. "Yeah, just a couple but I was thinking about you the entire time. You were the only girl on my mind baby."

She smacked her lips. "Yeah, right," she sarcastically replied. "I don't believe it but you know you don't have to lie. Tell me how everything really was. It's not like I can get mad since we aren't even together. Just be real with me."

I took a deep breath. "Alright, well I got a few twerks and they were really good. I did think about you though when I was eating the lemon pepper wings. I know you like those and you would've liked the DJ too. It was so hype. It felt like a club or something," I replied, making her laugh too. "But seriously, one girl did come on to me though. At first I wanted to get up in a girl but then I started thinking about you and how you'd feel if you found out I was fucking around on you, so I decided not to. But a girl was coming on to me."

"Who was it?" she asked, more calmly than I thought she would.

"Her name isn't important."

She sighed. "Is it one of my friends?"

I quickly shook my head. "Nah. I wouldn't do nothing that low."

"Oh, okay. Well, what did you do with her?"