Rescue the Overlord's Cannon Fodder Fiancee 33-40

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 33 Rescue the Overlord's Cannon Fodder Fiancee

[Task number: C-56214952

System number: T0000047

Mission goal: Complete the original owner's wish

1. Become the closest brother and sister with Chizhou (100% completion)

2. Stay away from everyone in the Chi family except Chizhou (100% completion ) %)

3. (Hidden goal) Have a happy family (100% completion)

Completion level: S

Evaluation: You are a lost treasure, and all prejudices are reduced to nothing in front of you. 】

In the boundless virtual space, light blue data flows quietly in every place, mysterious and quiet.

Yun Shu stared at the task panel with lowered eyes, her expression was still a little dazed, the time she spent together came to mind, Chi Zhou and Ji Chengxiu just as they promised, held her in the palm of their hands and loved her for a lifetime.

Thinking back on it for a while, countless warm memories flooded my heart.

The corners of Yun Shu's lips curled up, her smile bloomed gently, as if thousands of flowers were blooming in the cold space, it was so beautiful.

The system that was about to speak suddenly froze, the CPU temperature rose wildly, and it took a while to regain the language ability.

He calmly said: "Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the first world mission."

Yun Shu then noticed the existence of the system, propped her chin and thought for a while, and then remembered that this is the system contracted with her, she said happily: "So it's you, Xiao Qi." The

system was taken aback, where did Xiao Qi come from?

He is system T0000047.

"If you call your system directly, it always feels cold. It's better to call you Xiao Qi." Yun Shu bent her eyes and smiled very nicely.

"......up to you."

After sorting out the emotions in the small world, Yunshu asked the question hidden in her heart, "Will the world where I do missions in the future be the same as this world, and will it always be affected by the memory of the original owner?"

"No." The system calmly explained to her , "The first small world of all hosts is very special, because it is necessary to test whether the host is qualified to stay, and the subsequent small worlds will not seal your memory."

"That's it."

"Then can I choose to seal it? "Yun Shu asked an unexpected question.

The system was stunned again, "Of course, if you choose to seal, the memory of the original owner will become your tool, and you will naturally remember it when you need it, and it will not have a profound impact on you like the first world."

"Then I choose to seal the memory. "Yunshu made a decision.

"Why?" The system couldn't understand her choice, "In some worlds, there may be no possession identity, so you won't have any memory at all."

The words of the system didn't shake Yunshu's mind.

"Probably because no matter what the world is, I want to face it with a new and serious attitude." Yun Shu's expression was quiet and gentle, "And didn't you tell me at the beginning, follow my heart?"