Dear Husband 169-178

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 169 Dear Husband

    [Task number: C-56421855

    System number: T0000047

    Mission objective: 1. To survive (degree of completion?)

    2. To find out the truth (degree of completion?)

    Completion level: Not yet assessed

    Evaluation: Not yet assessed]

    Dongcheng.

    Hejing District.

    The morning sun shines on the road, and the chill at night slowly dissipates. The grass on the side of the road is covered with crystal dewdrops, forming brilliant colors in the sun.

    Grandma He walked to the courtyard and looked at the flowers in the flower bed. It rained heavily last night. She was about to come out to build a shed, but was stopped by Grandpa He on the way.

    "Don't worry about old bones. If something goes wrong, you have to let your son and daughter worry about it." Grandpa He said with a stern face.

    Grandma He stopped her thoughts and turned to worry about her children working in other places.

    Just as Grandpa He walked out of the door this morning, she couldn't help but mutter: "My son just came back last week, but my daughter hasn't been back for a month."

    Grandpa He said angrily, "Didn't you just have a video call with her the day before yesterday?" "

    Grandma He muttered: "Can looking at a mobile phone be the same as looking at a real person."

    She just wanted to see her daughter with her own eyes, but unfortunately her daughter was busier than her son at work.

    Granny He glanced at Mrs. Liu who was carrying a vegetable basket from the corner of her eye, and went up to say hello cheerfully, "Sister-in-law Liu, why are you so early today?"

    Mrs. Liu smiled and said, "We have a guest at home, a friend I haven't seen for a long time. Get ready."

    Grandma He said: "No wonder you look in good spirits today."

    Aunt Liu nodded with a smile, "Besides, I was so bored a few days ago, it finally rained heavily last night, and today the air is fresh. "

    Grandma He nodded in agreement. If only the rain had slowed down, several of the flowers she had planted would not have died.

    The two stood at the door chatting. After a while, Mrs. Liu looked at the time and said quickly: "Oh, it's too late. I'm going to buy vegetables first. Let's talk next time."

    Grandma He said: "It's really a chat You forget the time when you get up, hurry up, so as not to be picked out."

    Suddenly a loud bell rang.

    "Aunt Liu, Grandma He, good morning." The boy on the bicycle showed an energetic smile.

    Grandma He said: "Xiao Chang is doing well today, he did well in the exam yesterday."

    Half an hour later, Grandma He finished chatting, and continued to toss Xiao Huatan contentedly.

    But if you look closely, the flower doesn't seem to be blown off, but it seems to be trampled off.