The Bride who Escaped from Marriage in Public 157-166

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 157 The bride of the Republic of China who escaped from marriage in public

[Task number: C-56410756

System number: T0000047

Mission goal: 1. Live happily (degree of completion?)

2. Make Guan Heyu and Ye Baoming regret for life (degree of completion?)

Completion level: Not yet rated

Evaluation: Not yet rated 】

Pinghai City.

On the bustling streets, peddlers pushed their wheelbarrows on the road with difficulty, ordinary people in plain clothes came and went, and there was a shout from the shops on the roadside from time to time.

There is a gorgeous building on the cross street. The traditional Huaguo style and European style are blended together, which has become a unique landscape of the city.

Through the exquisite glass windows, you can occasionally see the crowd smiling and drinking tea inside. They wear expensive formal suits and gorgeous dresses, and behave politely, as if they are in two worlds from the outside.

Passers-by heard the sound of music coming from inside, and envy appeared in their eyes.

This building is a recreation place for young masters and young ladies of Pinghai City, and the people who can enter are all celebrities and rich people, and at worst, they are also merchants with a little income at home.

During the day, it is a place for leisurely dating, and at night, it is brightly lit, singing and singing every night, and talented men and beautiful women dance lightly.

second floor.

In a certain box, three ladies in western clothes gathered together to chat and drink tea.

"Bao Ming is coming back this time, so she probably won't leave." A lady asked.

Ye Baoming took a sip of black tea and said with a smile, "I've already graduated, so I won't leave when I come back this time, and my parents are old, so I have to spend more time with them." The

friend agreed: "Uncle and aunt You are the only daughter, so you should spend more time with them, especially in the past two years when you went abroad to study and only came back during the Chinese New Year, your aunt rarely even attended the banquet, and she missed you every day."

Ye Baoming said: "I know, when I was still studying in Europe, my mother often wrote me letters. Unfortunately, the distance between the two countries is too far, and it takes a long time for the letters to arrive." The

faces of the two people next to them showed envy Ye Baoming's parents really treated her very well, and they never treated her badly, either emotionally or materially.

My friend looked at Ye Baoming. She was wearing a light yellow dress, white lace gloves on her hands, and a delicate crystal hairpin on her head. She was always at the forefront of the popular circle in Pinghai City.

Moreover, Ye Baoming not only studied abroad, but also published several articles in newspapers, promoting the idea of ​​freedom and equality in Europe, which was praised by some critics, and thus she was awarded the title of Talented Woman.

Although she has only returned to China for two months, she has already been sought after by many young ladies in the circle.

"I really envy you for studying abroad. I also told my father that I wanted to study abroad. I begged for a long time, but I was rejected." The friend said regretfully, "I don't know if it is the same as what the businessman said.