The Bride who Escaped from Marriage in Public 167-168

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 167

The waiter waiting on the side opened the bead curtain and presented the antique vase.

Yun Shu glanced roughly, then looked away disinterestedly, and shook her head slightly.

"Don't like it?" Jing Nanling asked.

Yun Shu said: "I haven't researched these things, and it's a waste to hold them in my hand." The

cheongsam woman took a step back knowingly, and walked to another box. The people in the hall felt a little regretful when they saw this scene.

They were all ready to bid, but it was a pity that Ms. Yun didn't like it.

The vases continued to sell, and those who could get them at this auction were naturally good things. Soon, people who knew the goods took a fancy to the vases and started bidding, and finally they were taken by a bidder on the first floor.

The first item did not cause too many disturbances, the auctioneer and Mr. Zhang were not in a hurry, the fun was yet to come.

"Next we will auction the second item, the pearl exquisite eight-treasure hairpin." The auctioneer introduced, "This hairpin is said to be made by the three most skillful craftsmen in the world called by the Dasheng Emperor. The East Sea has been obtained through untold hardships, and it is a treasure among treasures."

"The pearl exquisite eight-treasure hairpin was finally presented to the queen by the Emperor Dasheng himself, and has since become a treasure passed down from generation to generation by the royal family."

Dynasties changed, imperial power declined, Most of the treasures that were once treasured in the palace ended up in the hands of powerful merchants.

The auctioneer chuckled and said, "It's a coincidence that this hairpin appears here. If everyone here has the heart, why don't you take a picture and give it to the beauties in your heart?

" You can never go wrong.

The woman in cheongsam carefully presented the exquisite eight-treasure hairpin with pearls to everyone again. The Dasheng Dynasty has been hundreds of years since today, but the pearls on the hairpin are still shining brightly, which is amazing.

Ms. Yun is praised by many celebrities as a unparalleled jewel in the world, and this hairpin is perfect for her.

The Pearl Linglong Eight Treasures Hairpin was sent to the second floor. Unlike the previous vase, it stayed for a longer time this time.

There is a calculation in everyone's mind.

The hairpin was sent back to the auctioneer on the first floor, and she smiled and said, "The auction of the second item has officially started, with a starting price of 200,000 yuan."

As soon as the words fell, someone raised a sign.

"The first bidder, Mr. Guan, bid 200,000 yuan."

Mr. Guan?

It couldn't be Guan Jue.

Yun Shu leaned over and gently opened the bead curtain to look. Sure enough, Guan Jue on the first floor was looking at her, and even waved to her, showing a handsome smile.

Guan Fu sat on the side with a calm expression, as if he did not object.

When others saw this scene, they felt anxious, worried that the opportunity to be courteous would be snatched away, so they immediately raised their signs.