Princess Heqin who was pushed to reject the marriage contract 101-107

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 101

    The storyteller started a new story, and the tea customers downstairs listened with gusto.

    upstairs.

    Yun Shu looked at the man excitedly, "Brother Wu Huang is really as powerful as the storyteller said, he was superb in martial arts when he was young, and after he went to the battlefield, he used soldiers like a god, making the enemy frightened?"

    Lin Zizhuo's face turned darker Yes, my beloved wife is interested in another man, especially this man is also one of the first candidates for marriage, he is a little depressed.

    But Lin Junhao is indeed powerful. The border with him is peaceful and peaceful, and almost no one dares to challenge Dongqing's dignity. Those who provoke are beaten to death. This is also the reason why Emperor Dongqing let him go.

    "Fifth brother is indeed a good material for war. When he first learned martial arts, he was constantly praised. He is the one with the best qualifications among brothers." Lin Zizhuo saw his wife's interest deepened, and his words changed, "Fifth brother is not only a human being. He is excellent, and has a lot of luck, and is very popular with girls in Wangdu, and there was a bold lady who even wanted to chase him to the battlefield."

    That lady flinched before leaving the city, of course, there is no need to tell Yunshu about the result.

    Yun Shu said in amazement: "There is still such a thing. Brother Wu Huang is really popular, so why haven't we married yet?"

    Lin Zizhuo coughed lightly, and said, "Fifth Brother said he is not interested in women.

    " It wasn't his nonsense, it was Lin Junhao who told his brother himself.

    Yun Shu was drinking tea from a porcelain cup, when she heard the words, she choked instantly, Lin Zizhuo hurriedly comforted her, and it took her a while to recover.

    "It's my fault. I shouldn't have said this while you were drinking tea."

    Yun Shu's face was flushed from coughing, and there was still a little mist in her eyes, "I was not careful." I

    always feel that I know It's a serious matter, but it's not easy to delve into other people's private affairs, so Yun Shu decided to ignore it.

    She leaned forward slightly, and said expectantly: "The storyteller said that Brother Wuhuang will come back within a month, does your husband know the exact date?"

    Lin Zizhuo said calmly: "Fifth brother often stays on the road for a while after the battle, I don't know."

    Yun Shu regretfully said: "I still want to take a look on the day that Brother Wuhuang returns to the capital. "

    Lin Zizhuo said gently: "There will always be a chance."

    As for this time, forget it.

    Yun Shu said cheerfully, "Then how about we pay a visit when Brother Wuhuang comes back?"

    Lin Zizhuo's complexion turned completely dark in an instant.

    After sitting for a while, Lin Zizhuo took Yun Shu to the market, and when he stepped out of the teahouse, he glanced at the hidden corner from the corner of his eye, where the guards of the Prince's Mansion were always following, Lin Zizhuo would not let Yun Shu and himself in an unprotected situation.