The Dissed Third-Rate Streamer 124-133

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 124 The Dissed Third-Rate Streamer

    [Task number: C-56348257

    System number: T0000047

    Mission goal: 1. Become a well-known anchor (completion degree?)

    2. Let the betrayer be punished (completion degree?)

    Completion level: Not yet rated

    Evaluation: Not yet rated

    ] In the large rental room, the beds were neatly folded, the curtains were drawn, and the dark clouds kept rolling.

    The glass filled with water slipped from his hand and fell to the ground. There was a crisp shattering sound, and the glass shards splashed around, and the water inside flowed along the cracks in the tiles.

    Yun Shu suddenly came back to her senses, her eyes fell on the broken glass, she still held the cup in her hand, she just watched like this, a huge pain welled up in her heart little by little until it occupied all of her heart.

    She finally couldn't help crying, and the crying became louder and louder.

    After squatting on the ground and crying for more than half an hour, Yun Shu finally regained her composure. She went to the bathroom and wiped her face with a towel. As she wiped, she suddenly felt something was wrong. When she looked down, there were many other colors on the white towel. .

    Yun Shu's heart skipped a beat, she looked up at the mirror, her heart almost stopped.

    Who is this man?

    The face in the mirror was horrible, the red lipstick was rubbed to the cheeks, the dark gray eye shadow covered the whole eyes, the face was white and black, and the black false eyelashes hung on.

    If she had the tools at hand, she should have already called.

    horrible.

    Yun Shu patted her chest, and it took her a while to remember that she didn't remove her makeup when she was crying, and now she wiped it off with a damp towel, which made things worse, and she couldn't watch it.

    If she goes out, she will definitely be beaten, she thought with lingering fear.

    There were many bottles and jars beside the sink. Yunshu picked up some and looked at them. After finding the makeup remover, she began to remove makeup.

    With her movements, the weird makeup gradually faded away, and the fragile skin was revealed little by little. Yunshu finally wiped her face with a towel, and looked up at the mirror again. The woman who was as beautiful as Qiuyue looked at her at the same time. Come.

    Yun Shu heaved a sigh of relief, finally able to read it.

    Opening the door and looking at the living room, the broken glass was still on the floor. She picked up tools and slowly cleaned it up.

    After everything was cleaned up, Yun Shu sat on the sofa, and the pink mobile phone lay quietly on the sofa. She stared at it for a while, and then mustered up the courage to pick it up and open it.

    The screen lights up, but the interface remains on the message interface.

    The top one was the news that her boyfriend broke up with her, more precisely, it was her ex-boyfriend who was dating online, and the news was sent some time ago.