The Blind Beauty Mistakenly Enters the Variety Show Scene 119-123

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 119 The Blind Beauty Mistakenly Enters the Variety Show Camera 12

    in daylight.

    The corner of Yue Xingchi's mouth raised an emotionless arc, "Sister, where did you go just now, I was so worried, I thought something happened to you."

    He was still holding a vegetable basket in his hand, and said worried words, But the questioning eyes turned to Ji Feibai.

    Yun Shu felt a little guilty, she was so engrossed in digging the crops just now that she forgot about Yue Xingchi who was about to come back.

    "We went to dig potatoes just now. Look, I dug this!" She held up the potatoes in her hands like offering treasures. The crops just dug out of the ground still had yellowish-brown soil on them, and they lay safely on the palm of her white and tender hands. , actually also showed a bit cute.

    [Is this the magic power of the beauty, I think ordinary potatoes seem to be turned into works of art]

    [Can the potatoes dug out by the beauty be the same as ordinary ones [Plausible words.jpg]]

    The chill in Yue Xingchi's eyes seems After a while, she praised: "Sister is amazing."

    Yun Shu was even happier.

    [I know that the beautiful woman has such an expression, Xing Xing must not be able to bear it]

    [I can't do it, is this beauty misleading people?]

    Yue Xingchi looked at Ji Feibai, "I thought that with Teacher Ji's character, at least he would stay. I sent some news to explain where I was going, but when I came, I didn't see anything."

    Ji Fei said with his face unchanged: "I think Yun Shu is very bored sitting there all the time, so I will take her to try some simple activities nearby. After all, this variety show is meant to experience life, and I've been here for a while, I'm familiar with the terrain nearby, so Teacher Yue doesn't have to worry."

    He spoke with reason, and Yue Xingchi moved his lowered hand slightly.

    [Wow, I feel more and more nervous]

    [Stars, give me more strength! Take Miss Sister back! ]

    [Baibai is really good at talking, obviously he deliberately took advantage of his rival to leave to trick the young lady away]

    Those who eat melons in the barrage, and those who cheer up, are all waiting for Yue Xingchi's reaction. He lived up to expectations and walked in front of the two of them.

    Yunshu felt a tall figure standing in front of her, and said in a drawn-out tone, "Sister~sister~" Before

    she had time to react, the crop in her hand had already been taken over by another pair of hands, "The fruits of your labor will be handed over to me." Keep it."

    Yun Shu said: "Then I will trouble you."

    "My sister is so polite, I will be sad." The smile in his words was clearly audible, and then he was surprised, "Your hands are dirty , let me wipe it for you."

    Yun Shu felt her hands being carefully cupped, and the soft cloth was gently wiping.

    The gentle movements are in stark contrast to Yue Xingchi's usual performance.

    The always flamboyant man lowered his head, took the woman's hand and wiped it carefully. It has to be said that this scene completely touched the hearts of Yue Xingchi's fans.