The vicious supporting actress who was exiled abroad 81

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 81

    Something is slowly fermenting, which is the feeling of many Dongcheng people.

    Underneath the calm surface is a shocking undercurrent. Even the active circle gatherings in the past are much less, and everyone gathers together and whispers more.

    The three families of Mo Jiang and Xu, as the Big Three in Dongcheng, have been continuously attacked recently, and the company has been affected one after another. Even if they take various measures, they still cannot stop each other.

    Those who attacked them seemed to have endless energy, regardless of themselves, and only wanted to defeat the three families.

    The most important thing is that this attack started a long time ago, and the three families didn't pay attention at that time. They have been going smoothly for many years, firmly occupying the leading position in Dongcheng, and their vigilance is not as good as before.

    The lack of care in the early stage left too many hidden dangers, causing the three families to suffer, especially the Mo family, which was targeted the most times.

    Even Mo's father, who gradually let go of power, returned to the company and tried his best to save it with Mo Hongxuan.

    Mo's father frowned. During the transition period of Mo's power, this kind of thing happened unexpectedly, "Hongxuan, what do you think about what happened recently? Did our family offend someone? I always feel that the other party is aggressive. , the background must not be simple."

    Mo Hongxuan was silent for a while, and then said: "I...do have a guess."

    He sorted out the matter from beginning to end in the past few days, and found that everything started after Yunshu returned to China. He didn't think Yun Shu would do such a thing, so it could only be the people around her.

    It was Kloster who met all the conditions, and Mo Hongxuan told Mo's father exactly what happened.

    Father Mo said in astonishment: "So you think we forced Yunshu to leave the country back then, and now someone wants to help her get back, even at a huge price."

    Mo Hongxuan nodded heavily.

    Father Mo wanted to ask if his son had guessed wrong, but seeing his expression, he was speechless, and his heart sank gradually. Father Mo did not expect that his decision to send someone out of the Congress back then would cause trouble today.

    The brothers and sisters of the Yin family looked too much like the person he had in mind. After knowing that Yun Shu had provoked Yin Hanxu into a fit, he thought of the person who had passed away, and he was really angry and ordered the Yun family to send him away.

    Now that Yunshu has a big backer behind her, the unlucky one becomes the Mo family.

    Father Mo felt very uncomfortable. The person who was once allowed to be flattened by him turned into a huge threat, and his wife also resolutely divorced him because of Yinmu's matter. A man should enjoy happiness in his later years, but his life is a mess .

    Mo Hongxuan looked at his father, the traces of aging on his face became more serious, the former one-sided man in Dongcheng seemed to be a powerless old man.

    The father and son were relatively speechless.

    After a while, Mo Hongxuan said: "Don't worry, father, Kloster's power is mainly in foreign countries. Our three families have been operating in Dongcheng for a long time. As long as we pass this time, everything will be fine."