CV Circle Fish Pond Master 61-65

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 61 The CV Circle Fish Pond Master 10

    The recording of "Yuan Shi" went very smoothly, and there were no mistakes until the end. The voice actors of the same crew were surprised to find that Yun Shu had improved compared with before, and the matching with them was smoother, and they sent rainbow farts one after another. .

    "Shushu is really good, she has improved so quickly."

    "Yes, I will pick up some big scripts in the future and hone it well. I definitely have a bright future."

    Yunshu's fair little face was dyed a light pink, as if I feel embarrassed for everyone's compliments, "Thank you for your compliments, if it weren't for your help, I wouldn't have improved so fast." The

    big beauty looked at you with eyes full of gratitude, and everyone's heart skipped a beat.

    The only pity is that since last weekend, Yun Shu has been wearing a mask except when recording, and when she asked her what happened, she just shook her head.

    Gradually, everyone wisely stopped asking.

    "By the way, do you want Yunshu to sign with our company? Shenghua's welfare for voice actors is very good, and President Xuan is also very good." Zong Qian deliberately lowered her voice, "And the company accepts some small scripts for us. Turn one eye and close one eye."

    "There are many big productions that we have cooperated with."

    Others also persuaded, Yun Shu was a little moved, but also a little hesitant.

    After two weeks of observation, Shenghua's atmosphere is indeed very attractive to her, but the company is in the west city. If she takes a job in Shenghua, she will definitely move here, but Yun Shu doesn't want to leave the east city yet, after all, she has lived there for almost six years.

    While everyone was actively persuading, a few strangers walked into the dubbing department.

    "What's the matter, we all got together." One of them looked at Yun Shu, "Hey, who are you, are you new here?"

    Yun Shu shook her head, "No, I'm the heroine CV of "Yuan Shi" "

    Liu Siyi was also one of the people who just came in. She glanced at the scene and said with a smile: "This is Ms. Yun, who Mr. Xuan has been wanting to sign with the company some time ago. She is very popular, and she got along with everyone so quickly. .”

    There was a gentle smile on her face, but Yun Shu felt unwell somehow.

    Probably an illusion?

    The two are meeting for the first time.

    Others also sensed that something was wrong, but they couldn't tell what was wrong, and the chatting voice gradually decreased.

    Zhong Chi walked over from the door and glanced at Yun Shu coldly, "Is the dubbing department of the company open to outsiders? It's the office of our internal staff anyway."

    He didn't like Yun Shu very much, thinking she was like Like related households, they robbed the resources of other employees of the company.

    Liu Siyi confided in him that she actually liked the radio drama that Yun Shu acted on, but she never said it out. She didn't expect that the heroine's CV was directly given to Yun Shu, and she felt a little uncomfortable. He remembered clearly the sadness of her sweetheart at that time. .