The vicious supporting actress who was exiled abroad 71-80

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 71

    Xu Yuankai stared there for a moment, the heat in his eyes was undisguised.

    I want to know the owner of these beautiful eyes, and I want to get closer and closer to her.

    This thought was churning violently in his mind. At this moment, Xu Yuankai even forgot about the collaborator who was still waiting in the box, and walked towards her involuntarily. He must know her.

    At this moment, the woman turned her head in another direction, and Xu Yuankai could only see the white skin on her cheeks.

    There was also a short-haired, handsome woman in a black suit and a restaurant waiter standing there. He saw the warm and considerate smile of the waiter, and heard her calling.

    "Miss Yunshu." The

    four words rang in his ears like thunder, and Xu Yuankai's body froze. He thought he had heard it wrong, otherwise how could he have heard someone call the lady who made his heart flutter——Yun What about Shu?

    How could she be Yun Shu who deliberately seduced Jiang Wen.

    But according to the information received, Yun Shu is always accompanied by a short-haired female bodyguard, and the same is true for her in front of her.

    It was undeniable that she was Yun Shu who he concluded was returning to China to take revenge on them.

    Like Jiang Wen, Xu Yuankai sent people to investigate Yun Shu, but they got very little. Now that he met him, he should go up to find out her real purpose and expose her true face, but his legs seemed to be stuck to the cement, and he couldn't move. Move your pace.

    Rational and emotional stalemate, pulling wildly.

    He thought he should give up on her, not only because of Jiang Wen, but also because of her purpose.

    Give up these eyes, just pretend you haven't seen her.

    Xu Yuankai warned himself.

    Having finished talking over there, the waiter made a standard gesture of invitation, "Miss, I will take you to the box." The

    woman turned around, and Xu Yuankai finally saw her whole picture clearly, and in an instant, even thinking seemed to be a thing. luxury.

    With jet-black hair, bright red lips, snow-like skin, and those eyes that were as bright as stars, that face completely occupied all his thoughts, merciless and unreasonable.

    Xu Yuankai finally knew why Jiang Wen fell in love with Yunshu in such a short period of time.

    It's not because Yunshu is playing tricks, in fact she doesn't need it, the supreme Shuse just needs to stand there quietly, and no one will be moved by her.

    Not even he can escape.

    Xu Yuankai also understood Jiang Wen's remorse. Yun Shu could have stayed in Dongcheng to grow up with them. They could have participated in her life, shared her joys, sorrows and joys, and made her the most precious flower in Dongcheng. Suggested that Yunshu be forcibly sent abroad.

    Being chosen to give up by everyone, she must have been so helpless and uncomfortable at the time, just thinking of Yunshu's sad expression, Xu Yuankai's heart was pulled together.

    All this is because of him, he hurt Yunshu, he separated Yunshu from them for eight full years, Xu Yuankai even hated himself, why he was so cruel to a little girl in her teens.