Cultivation Immortals, In Love with a Man with a Fiance 237-246

The Master and Disciple of Cultivation Immortals Are in Love with a Man with a Fiancee

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 237

    [Task number: C-60343846

    System number: T0000047

    Mission objective: 1. Retrieve the family heirloom jade pendant (completion degree?)

    2. Stop the war (completion degree?)

    Completion level: Not yet rated

    Evaluation: Not yet rated]

    An ordinary carriage Driving on the official road, there was a group of people sitting in the carriage, one of them lowered his head, holding a dusty bundle in his hands, his exposed skin was pitch black, but his hands were extremely slender.

    The aunt next to her took a long time to recognize that it was a woman: "Girl, where are you going?"

    Yun Shu raised her head, pointed at her throat, and shook her head again.

    The aunt knew that the girl was dumb, so she quickly apologized: "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it."

    Yun Shu waved her hand to indicate that it was okay.

    The aunt was taken aback, this girl is not dark, but her eyes... She has never been to a private school, and it took a long time to think of a description, just like the stars at night, very beautiful.

    She looked around again, noticed the baggage in the other party's hand and the damage on the clothes, and asked tentatively, "Are you going to defect to relatives?

    " In other words, it is to fulfill the marriage contract made since childhood.

    "This is the carriage to Dongcheng, the person you want to defect to is also in Dongcheng?"

    Yun Shu nodded again.

    The aunt smiled and said: "I grew up in Dongcheng, I am very familiar with it, so I will introduce it to you, and I know where to go when I enter the city.

    "

    Yun Shu listened carefully, it was very useful news for her.

    Seeing this, the aunt spoke more vigorously, and every time those beautiful eyes looked at her, she couldn't help but say more.

    After arriving in Dongcheng, the aunt warmly stuffed Yunshu with a bunch of food and asked her to eat slowly.

    Before parting, Yunshu expressed her gratitude and apologized to the aunt, "I'm sorry, I can actually talk, but it's not convenient in the carriage."

    "It's nothing, it's okay." It's always good to be more prepared.

    After parting, Yun Shu followed the route the aunt told her and came to a mansion with a small burden on her back.

    On the tall door plaque was written the word Jiangfu, the vermilion gate was tightly closed, the gray stone steps were clean and tidy, and on both sides of the steps were two mighty lions.

    Yun Shu was mentally prepared and knocked on the door knocker nervously.

    After a while, Mending opened the door and poked his head out, almost startled, "Who are you?"

    Yun Shu took out half of the jade pendant and explained her purpose.

    Men Ding looked strange, this girl who looked like Heitan actually had such a nice voice, he took the jade pendant and ran to report to the master.