Rescuing the Mermaid of the Same Race Who Was Heart-Dugout 82-90

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 82 Rescuing the Mermaid of the Same Race Who Was Heart-Dugout

    [Task number: C-56341125

    System number: T0000047

    Mission world: "Deep Sea Love"

    Mission objectives: 1. Rescue the mermaid Ru Qiu (completion?)

    2. Punish Gu Xiucheng and Qin Manyu (completion?)

    Completion level: not yet Evaluation

    Evaluation: Not yet evaluated]

    Haicheng.

    "Ah Cheng, why are you here today when you are free? Didn't you say you have a meeting?" Ru Qiu said pleasantly.

    Ru Qiu called before and wanted Gu Xiucheng to accompany her, but the other party said that there was a meeting later and she would come back tomorrow. Although Ru Qiu was sorry, she also knew that Gu Xiucheng was busy with work.

    Then an hour after putting down the phone, the doorbell rang, and she opened the door to find the man who said she was in a meeting standing at the door.

    The man was tall, with handsome features and dark eyes. He looked at the woman standing by the door, his expression slowed down slightly, "The meeting was temporarily canceled, so I just wanted to come and see you."

    "How are you doing here? Is there anything you're not used to?"

    "No, it's very good here." Ru Qiu said with a smile, "Don't stand at the door, come in first."

    This house originally belonged to Gu Xiucheng, how could the owner stand at the door reason.

    When Gu Xiucheng walked in, it was very different from when he first came here. There were many small decorations in the empty house, which made the unpopular living room look a bit popular.

    Ru Qiu said: "You go and sit on the sofa first, and I'll cut some fruit for you."

    Gu Xiucheng followed her wishes and sat on the sofa in the living room. He glanced to the side, and there were two lovely pillows on the side of the sofa , with a Q version of the underwater world printed on it, colorful fish, floating seaweed, and lazy starfish are extremely vivid.

    His eyes flickered, and then he looked back, quietly waiting for the woman to come out of the kitchen.

    Ru Qiu was preparing a fruit platter in the kitchen, and since the man came, the smile on her face never stopped.

    A few minutes later, the kitchen door was opened and a woman came out with a plate.

    She is really a beautiful woman, with bright almond eyes, small Qiong nose, cherry-like red lips, and that extremely rare fair skin, even in the entertainment circle where beauties are everywhere, she is also the top one.

    The posture of the woman walking over was no different from that of ordinary people, with her legs crossed, she looked very normal, but Gu Xiucheng knew that Ru Qiu was not a human being, she was a mermaid.

    A naive mermaid that came out of the deep sea to land.

    Ru Qiu always thought that he was kind enough to take her in for the first time when she came ashore, but it was not. Not only did Gu Xiucheng have a plan, but the mermaid's heart was also the plot.