Transmigrated into a novel opening passerby A 262-271

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 262 Transmigrating into the Beginning of a Novel Passerby A

    [Task number: C-60635112

    System number: T0000047

    Mission objective: 1. Maintain space-time stability (degree of completion?)

    2. Protect Tao Xiang (degree of completion?)

    Completion level: Not yet evaluated

    Evaluation: Not yet evaluated]

    The fierce summer sun shines through The clean glass windows are sprinkled in the store, the ceiling cooling air conditioner blows cold air outside, the customers queuing up discuss what to order, and the staff behind the counter complete the order in an orderly manner.

    The decoration of the store is very fresh, and it is a very popular style among students. The wooden tables and chairs are scattered in a small space, almost full of people.

    There are two servings of ice cream on the table by the window. The milky white ice cream exudes a slight chill and is dotted with red cherries.

    The sun falls on it, it looks like a work of art displayed on TV.

    There is one person on each side of the table.

    "Shushu, eat this. It's very delicious. I've been to this store several times since I discovered it last week." Ding Wanyu warmly recommended it, wishing to take a bite and deliver it to the mouth of the person opposite.

    "Okay, I'll give it a try." Yun Shu took a spoonful to try.

    Sweet but not greasy, the cold and refreshing ice cream melts on the tip of the tongue, the icy and cool taste permeates the heart, and the heat wrapped around the body seems to dissipate.

    It is indeed a food that friends have praised many times. It is really delicious.

    Yun Shu said pleasantly, "I have eaten ice cream from many shops before, but none of them are as good as this one." Ding     Wanyu

    chuckled, "If this shop didn't have two brushes, I wouldn't dare to bring you here."

A beautiful woman can go around the playground several times, and I can't let her down.

    Yun Shu took another bite and happily ate it, and asked, "Where did you find this store?"

    Ding Wanyu clicked on an app, turned the phone over and pushed it over, "Here, this is it, a new app that recommends dessert shops, it's very useful.

    " Order desserts to relax, and then find that this restaurant is very delicious, so I thought I would bring you here once the exam is over."

    Yun Shu said: "I eat it again after the exam, doesn't it feel more delicious? Ding Wanyu patted the table and said exaggeratedly: "

    Isn't it? All the burdens have been unloaded. It feels like the major issues in life have been solved. Now give me a sky-swapping monkey and I can go to heaven."

    Yun Shu was overwhelmed by her exaggerated expression She laughed, the corners of her lips curled up slightly, and the hand holding the spoon was slender and slender.

    Ding Wanyu was stunned for a moment, Yun Shu was wearing a hat and sunglasses, but after a little imagining that she smiled at her before, her mind became in a trance.