The vicious supporting actress who was exiled abroad 66-70

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 66 The vicious supporting actress who was exiled abroad 1

    [Task number: C-56225378

    System number: T0000047

    Mission world: "Women Disguised as Men: Rich Roommates Fall in Love with Me"

    Mission objectives: 1. Make Mo Hongxuan, Jiang Wen, Xu Yuankai, and Yin Xiaoxia regret for life (degree of completion?)

    2 .Punishing the Yun Family (Completion?)

    Completion Level: Not yet assessed

    Evaluation: Not yet assessed]

    Dongcheng, Yun Family.

    After dinner, the three of the Yun family sat in the living room to rest.

    Father Yun looked at the young man sitting on the single sofa with satisfaction. That was his son Yun Bin, the existence he was most proud of.

    Yun Bin has a handsome face, outstanding abilities, and at the same time has no shortage of means. He has been Father Yun's right-hand man since he was young. It can be said that without Yun Bin, it is impossible for the Yun family to develop to the level it is today with only Father Yun's ability. , From the end of the second-rate giants to the first-rate giants.

    You must know that at Yunbin's grade, many heirs still need the help of their parents, let alone lead the further development of the family company.

    Yun Bin lived up to his previous teachings and grew into such an excellent appearance today. Father Yun is very relieved, and the future of the Yun family will definitely be even more brilliant.

    Thinking of the compliments from friends and collaborators around him, Father Yun smiled even more, especially today when the big partner he met praised Yun Bin who was behind him, which made Father Yun feel more honored.

    Father Yun cleared his throat and praised: "You did a good job today. Mr. Li has been praising you throughout the whole process. The cooperation with him should be successful. Continue to prepare carefully for these two days. The more critical the moment, the less you can relax."

    " Yes, father." Yun Bin's expression did not change at all.

    Yun Mu said worryingly: "Don't be so tight, my son is rarely going home today, why don't you let him relax a bit, I haven't seen him for a long time, we can leave the business to tomorrow."

    After graduating, Yun Bin joined the family company, bought a house directly outside, and concentrated on developing his career. Yun Mu saw him less and less often, especially during this period, when the company had to receive big clients, and the mother and son didn't even have a lot of phone calls. indivual.

    "A loving mother often loses her son," Yun's father reprimanded lightly, "A man should focus on his career, otherwise do you think the development of the Yun's is just a piece of cake from the sky? It is the result of our hard work outside."

    " But..." After all, Yun Mu didn't continue.

    Father Yun always said what he said at home, her words were useless, only Yun Bin could persuade him a few words.

    Yun Bin had a panoramic view of his father and mother's performance, and said: "Mom, the company's affairs are very important during this period. After the contract with the client is signed, I will come back a few more times." Yun Mu's face was bright