Dear Husband 179-180

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 179 Dear Husband Extra Story

    early morning.

    The roses in the small courtyard are blooming wantonly, the delicate petals are covered with crystal dew, and the humid air is filled with a faint floral fragrance.

    With a comfortable smile on his face, a man in home clothes holds a watering can and is watering the flowers in the yard.

    Grandma He next door said with a smile, "Little Wen, I got up very early today."

    Wen Ziliang said with a smile, "It was windy last night, and Shushu was always worried about the flowers, so she got up early to see the situation."

    Grandma He looked Glancing at the beautiful flowers, there is a small shed to keep out the wind, which is more complete than what many others have prepared, "You have already built a shed, so it must be fine."

    Wen Ziliang smiled slightly, his wife was worried, of course he wanted more Pay attention.

    Grandma He moved the potted plant into the sun, then straightened her back with great effort, "Xiao Yun is still resting."

    "Well, she always gets up around eight o'clock, and she should be awake soon." After Wen Ziliang finished watering the flowers, put Put the watering can back to its original place, "Grandma, I still have things to do, so I'll go in first."

    Grandma He nodded with a smile, feeling in her heart that the relationship between this couple is really not so good.

    I don't know if her daughter is lucky enough to meet such a good husband.

    in the bedroom.

    The warm sunlight shines on the furry carpet, and the dust in the light beams floats like a picture scroll. The floor lamp in the corner is still standing there.

    There are two oil paintings hanging on the off-white wall, one is red maple like fire, and the other is dreamy wisteria.

    The door was gently opened, and the man walked in, softly saying: "Shu Shu, wake up."

    The person on the bed didn't respond, and was still sleeping happily with the quilt in his arms, his fair and tender face flushed.

    The corners of Wen Ziliang's lips curled up, and a real smile appeared in his eyes. He sat on the side of the bed and continued to call his wife to get up in a gentle voice.

    in a minute.

    Yun Shu rubbed the soft and comfortable quilt, opened her eyes mistyly, and muttered, "What time is it?"

    Her confused appearance was so cute that Wen Ziliang couldn't help but leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, "Eight o'clock It's a moment, you can get up and wash up, and breakfast will be ready in a while."

    Yun Shu still wanted to lie on the bed for a while, but she couldn't stand the burning gaze of the person next to her, so she sat up from the bed, picked up the small pillow beside her and threw it away. In the past, "I'm getting up now, you can go out."

    Wen Ziliang took the pillow and smiled indulgently: "Okay."

    Yun Shu waited for the others to go out, then slowly got off the bed, changed her pajamas, and came to the bed after washing. living room.

    There was a fragrant breakfast on the round dining table, and there were two people sitting beside them, with gentle smiles on the same handsome faces.