Chapter 277

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 277 Blind Beauty Episode

    As we all know, the popularity of the Internet has always been wave after wave, and the explosive news will not last long before being covered up by new news. Nothing can always be remembered by netizens who are constantly receiving new information.

    Except for one person, the beauties in ancient towns who amazed the whole country on "Country Life", that beauty of pearls and jades has been lingering in everyone's hearts for a long time.

    The voices calling for the reappearance of the beauty of the ancient town remained high every day, but unfortunately there was no response.

    And the person who is missed by many netizens lives quietly in a community.

    There is a small garden in front of every house in the community. After Yun Shu got the light, she likes to tend flowers and plants in the garden. The colorful flowers exude a quiet and pleasant fragrance, and the bright colors are full of vitality.

    The autumn sun shines gently in the small courtyard, and the small green shovel carefully turns over the soil, which still has the moisture from last night's rain.

    Yun Shu put the flower seeds into the soil pit, buried them carefully, and waited for the day when the seeds would germinate, then buried some other seeds, got up and went to the pool to clean the shovel, her eyes were downcast, her long hair like crow feathers was shaking slightly , The contrast between the white hands and the brown soil is sharp.

    The layout of the garden was very familiar, and worried that Yun Shu would not be used to it, Gu Cong specially asked someone to decorate it to look like a courtyard in a small town.

    There are pear trees as white as snow, gray stone tables and chairs, and a place where flowers can be planted. Yun Shu still retains her original habit of bringing tea sets to the courtyard to make tea, but this time she does not need a blind stick.

    Yun Shu glanced at the time, it was already nine o'clock in the morning, and they were coming soon.

    Not long after the idea came to mind, the doorbell rang.

    Xie Yucheng greeted with a smile: "Good morning, how are your eyes? Is there any discomfort?"

    "I feel that I'm recovering well, nothing unusual." Yun Shu replied earnestly, and she was also very cautious about the regained eyesight .

    Xie Yucheng nodded: "That's good." The

    two said as they walked, Yun Shu didn't close the courtyard door, because there would definitely be people later.

    Xie Yucheng came this time and brought a birdcage with him. On the wooden slats inside stood a ball-like hibiscus bird. The feathers were soft and the color ranged from the most intense orange red at the top to the light orange white of the tail feathers, just like the best velvet. , but because of its chubby body shape, it looks more like a plush ball.

    After returning to the living room, Xie Yucheng opened the birdcage, and the hibiscus bird flapped its wings excitedly, flew to Yunshu's shoulder, leaned on it, and uttered a crisp and sweet song of joy.

    Xie Yucheng smiled and said, "It really likes you."

    Yun Shu raised her brows and eyes, and her eyes were full of smiles, "I like it very much too, this is called running in both directions."