The Cannon Fodder Fiancee in Metaphysics 144-153

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 144 The Cannon Fodder Fiancee in Metaphysics

    [Task number: C-56410756

    System number: T0000047

    Mission world: "Metaphysical Strange Records"

    Mission objectives: 1. Survive (completion degree?)

    2. Save the world (completion degree?)

    Completion level: Not yet rated

    Evaluation: Not yet rated 】

    [Introduction to "Metaphysics and Strange Records":

    Fu Cancan is the tenth generation disciple of Qingning Taoist Temple.

    The master of Qingning Temple has an uncle who is extremely talented, famous in the metaphysics circle, and also Fu Cancan's sweetheart.

    Fu Cancan silently looked up at this deserted uncle, wanted to get close but didn't dare to disturb her, but the uncle seemed to treat her differently?

    Can her secret love be answered?

    One day, Qingningguan received an invitation. The fiancée of the person in charge of the Yan family died suddenly in the room for no reason. The Yan family invited capable people and strangers to find out the truth.

    On the way to find out the truth, she ran into the elegant and honorable head of the Yan family by chance, and saw the evil ghost king in a dream, and their eyes fell on her little by little.

    At the same time, the ghosts hiding in the darkness are about to move and seem to want to swallow it up...]

    Qingning Taoist Temple is located on the beautiful Heyi Mountain. It is a rare tourist destination, and countless people come here every year.

    "It's so disgusting! Do these people use the mountain as a trash can, throwing everything they eat on the grass." A young Taoist complained to his companion while throwing the trash into the trash can.

    The sun is a little bit hot today, my companion wiped off his sweat and continued with the movements in his hands.

    "It's been so many years, you should have gotten used to it by now. Anyway, this also shows that we are popular here, so you don't have to worry about lack of people like other small Taoist temples."

    "That's true." The little Taoist sighed, "It would be great if we were more powerful, and we wouldn't have to do these miscellaneous tasks if we became official disciples of the Taoist temple." Just as the

    companion was about to reply, he saw a woman approaching from a distance, His eyes lit up, "It's Senior Sister Fu, Senior Sister Fu is here!"

    "Where is Senior Sister?" The little Taoist hurriedly got up, looked around, and when he saw the approaching figure, his expression was excited, "It's really Senior Sister Fu, we are too lucky Alright! It looks like Senior Sister Fu has just returned from her mission."

    As the woman approached, her appearance gradually became clear. She was about twenty years old, with a beautiful appearance and a calm demeanor, with a big bag on her body, and a tired face color.

    "Hello, Senior Sister Fu!" The two young Taoist priests stood upright and greeted nervously.

    Fu Cancan slowed down, greeted the two of them, looked at the garbage basket that was about to be full, and said gently: "Thank