Cultivation Immortals, In Love with a Man with a Fiance 247-252

The Master and Disciple of Cultivation Immortals Are in Love with a Man with a Fiancee

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter247

    Unwilling to give up, Yun Shu persistently wanted to refine a normal pill, she firmly believed that the previous potions must have been an accident.

    So on a quiet night, with the bright moon hanging high and the stars twinkling, another vision appeared in the sky above Wen Tianzong. Thousands of stars moved, and the silver light quietly sprinkled down, forming a long silver river with brilliant brilliance, flowing slowly from the nine heavens to a mountain peak.

    The galaxy hanging in the sky is extremely beautiful.

    The eyes of Wen Tianzong disciples lit up, and he said in surprise: "Look! It's Canglan Peak!

    It's the little master! " Ancestor, not only has outstanding aptitude, but also works hard!"

    "The suzerain and the peak master must be very happy, now everyone knows that the little master is favored by heaven, and he is a rare talent in ten thousand years.

    " Studying day and night, my qualifications are average, and I have no reason to be lazy. I still want to follow the little master, so I must not be left behind too much!

    " pace!"

    Because of the worship of the little master, the entire Wentian Sect set off a frenzy of cultivating immortals, and the already serious disciples worked hard to cultivate, only to get closer to the bright moon in their hearts.

    The fairyland is slim, if there is a bright moon shining, wouldn't it be beautiful.

    main peak.

    "Sure enough, it's the little master." The

    suzerain looked out of the window, the smile on his face deepened, and he pretended to sigh to the friend who came from afar: "Oh, the little master is good everywhere, but he worked too hard. I have let her rest for two days, but tonight I secretly refined the weapon again, heck, I made alchemy." The corner of the

    friend's mouth twitched, this smug and ostentatious look is really annoying, everyone knows Tianzong's little teacher Although the ancestor can only build the foundation, he is loved by the heavens. In the future, he will have a magnanimous journey to immortality, and he will definitely be a strong one in the future.

    I don't know how many heads are smiling on their faces, secretly wishing to tie the villain.

    In the world of cultivating immortals where strength is the most important thing, a strong man can completely support a sect. According to the performance of the little master, Wen Tianzong will definitely be more brilliant in the future, and they must not be jealous to death.

    On the Canglan Peak, Yun Shu opened the top cover of the alchemy furnace and looked inside with full of expectation. This time, she practiced the spirit-returning pill that restores the aura. Needless to say, the importance of aura to monks is a mission for monks to travel at home. A must-have elixir.

    The Huiling Pill is also one of the basic medicines. This time, she has repeatedly confirmed that the herbs, time, and steps are accurate, and there will be no mistakes.

    However, after seeing the elixir, Yun Shu's expectant expression froze.

    This, what is this?