Forest Villa 226-236

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 226 Forest Villa

    [Task number: C-60112787

    System number: T0000047

    Mission objective: 1. Survive (completion?)

    2. Save companions (completion?)

    Completion level: Not yet rated

    Evaluation: Not yet rated]

    The stern red moon hangs high in the sky, Scarlet blood seems to be dripping, the desolate plain is dead silent, there is no end in sight, only despair.

    The woman stood in the plain, staring blankly at the blood moon, her eyes were blank.

    She didn't know where this place was, and she didn't know why she appeared here. She didn't even know who she was, so she could only be alone.

    What should I do?

    She thought, she had to find her way back.

    As for where to go back, she didn't know.

    The woman walked slowly on the plain, her white feet stepped on the gravel, but there was no scar at all, she didn't realize it, and continued to move forward.

    On the endless road, a coaxing sound came from nowhere, ethereal and illusory, as if floating from the sky.

    Come here, come here, I'm waiting for you.

    I have been waiting for you.

    The coaxing sound was non-stop, playing back and forth in the ear.

    The woman stopped and looked around blankly. It was still an empty wilderness, terribly silent, without any figure.

    But she seemed to feel something, and fear and anxiety surged in her heart.

    to run away.

    This was her first thought.

    The woman hurriedly looked away, trying to speed up, but the moment she raised her eyes, her movements stopped.

    The pitch-black figure stood in front of her, his body seemed to absorb all the light, and his face could not be seen clearly, but his hands were as long and sharp as dry branches. He or it raised his hands at an extremely slow speed, pointing in one direction.

    It was a dilapidated villa, standing so abruptly in the plain.

    Was there a house here just now?

    She was stunned.

    "Shu Shu, Shu Shu..."

    "Shu Shu!"

    Yun Shu suddenly opened her eyes and looked at the person who called her blankly. Hei Liang, with a high bridge of nose, the man in front of him is undoubtedly an eye-catching man.

    Lu Linyan.

    Also her boyfriend.

    Lu Linyan was stretching out his hand to touch her cheek, "Are you awake? You looked a little unwell just now, did you have a nightmare?"

    Yun Shu paused for a while before she recovered, "I had a dream, but remember I do n't know, it shouldn't be a nightmare."

    She didn't feel the panic after a nightmare in her heart.