The Faction Goddess Everyone Shouts to Beat 210-213

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 210 The Faction Goddess Everyone Shouts to Beat 11

    copy.

    The well-equipped players cheered happily, with joy on their faces.

    "God!!! Finally finally cleared the level!! I've been in the dungeon for three days! Three days!"

    "I almost feel like I'm going to grow up in the dungeon!"

    "This dungeon is so difficult , the last boss has been fought dozens of times, so it’s time to break the record.”

    “I’ll be offline later, I’m going to take a good rest, don’t call me today or tomorrow.”

    Ji Qing’s face was soft, a little tired, as Commander of the dungeon, he is far more tired than the team members, but it is not over yet, "Let's shoot the equipment."

    "Finally the exciting moment!"

    "No one will try to take my weapon away this time!" The

    equipment shooter The process went smoothly. Everyone had been in the dungeon for a long time and wanted to go out and have a look as soon as possible, so they didn't bother to get too entangled.

    The last piece of equipment was photographed, and everyone exited the instance.

    As soon as it was sent outside, the reminder message sounded crazily.

    "What's going on? There are so many messages coming all of a sudden?"

    "Me too, there are a lot of people."

    "Did something happen outside when I typed this book?"

    Ji Qingchi's unread messages directly reached the upper limit, and he was about to watch them one by one. Su Xiao Available news skips to the front.

    "Master, have you come out yet?"

    He should have been waiting for him, that's why he sent it so quickly.

    Ji Qingchi's heart warmed slightly, and he replied: "Well, the dungeon has just been released." The

    other side replied quickly, "Master, I have something to tell you."

    Su Xiaoke originally wanted to tell Ji Qingchi everything in detail, but after sending I regretted the news, if Ji Qingchi knew about his past mistakes, would he be disgusted with her?

    Before, she learned Qiu Se's identity from Ji Qingchi, and remembered that the two had worked closely together, and felt sad. When she was out having dinner with friends, she got drunk and confide in her, accidentally revealing Qiu Se's identity.

    My friend was also playing "Jianghu", so the news was completely leaked out.

    Su Xiaoke who woke up the next day found that the game and the forum were full of abuse, and was in a panic. He wanted to find a solution to Ji Qingchi, but after seeing his serious expression, he swallowed back the words in his mouth.

    She was not good at many things, if it was discovered that her identity was leaked, everyone would hate her even more.

    Su Xiaoke chose to remain silent, and then every time she saw those sharp words, she would feel guilty in her heart.

    But she remained silent.

    Until a few days ago, Qiu Se returned to the game.

    Su Xiaoke panicked.