The Cannon Fodder Fiancee in Metaphysics 154-156

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 154

    Fu Cancan's sense of desperation that has always puzzled him has found its source. What he experienced in his dream was not just a dream, but a memory that was suppressed deep in his soul.

    Fu Cancan clearly realized that the former world has been destroyed, and now is the restarted world.

    Why is it that I carry the memory with me!

    It was clear that she was so stupid and ridiculous, she wanted to protect others, but instead became a tool of the evil god and was used by him.

    If it wasn't for her, perhaps the evil god's recovery would not be so smooth.

    Pain and guilt tormented her soul.

    The night light in the bedroom emits a warm yellow light, but Fu Cancan's eyes are empty. She grasps the quilt instinctively to gain the pitiful sense of security.

    Terrible memory fragments are still colliding in my mind, everything is so real.

    From the time "he" said that sentence, with the magic circle as the center, everything began to collapse.

    There is no grand momentum, no dazzling spells, and no complicated movements.

    Under the truth of annihilation, the darkness of annihilation spreads around, like the morning tide, soundless and silent.

    bit by bit.

    The colorful flowers, the blue sky, the floating white clouds, the flying birds, and the laughing crowd are always frozen in that moment.

    From being to nothing, everything dissipates so quietly.

    Perhaps it was because Fu Cancan was too close to the evil god that nothing happened, or he deliberately left her at the end.

    During the whole process, Fu Cancan was trapped in the magic circle and watched the whole world die unconsciously. She would rather be the first victim than experience everything in front of her eyes.

    "Why?" Fu Cancan broke down.

    Why do this! ! !

    The god who looked at the annihilation process of the world with an attitude of appreciation casually said: "Didn't you say it, because it's boring."

    Even Tian Dao, who was juxtaposed with him, seemed so boring.

    There is no reason and emotion, only settings and rules.

    "However, I still have to thank you for allowing me to recover early." The evil god said, "Actually, you are the one launched by the Heavenly Dao to kill me, but it is a pity that it is still inferior, and the pawn in my hand was used by me instead."

    "He "He smiled viciously, "In return, I invite you to witness the destruction of the world as a human being." The

    arrogant and powerful god regards everything as a game.

    In front of "him", human beings can't even raise the idea of ​​resistance, how mayflies have shaken thoughts in front of towering trees, how mere human beings can contend with the ancient gods.

    What remains in Fu Cancan's last memory is the desolate world, the body that has gradually turned into dust, and a pair of eyes that are aloof and indifferent to all living beings.