The Abandoned Cannon Fodder in the Last Days 191-199

return
Glamorous, she fascinates all beings [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 191 The abandoned cannon fodder in the last days 11

The sharp water arrow pierced into the brain, and the heavy and rotting body crashed to the ground.

Chen Yan dealt with the rushing zombies neatly, and she used the auxiliary water ability like a duck to water.

Seeing this, Yun Shu waved the fluorescent stick more vigorously, and the colorful lights dazzled in mid-air, calling Chen Yan non-stop.

"Yanyan, it's great!"

Don't be careless during the battle, Chen Yan's face was sullen and she wanted to keep serious, but after listening to the sweet cheering sound, she couldn't help it, and the corners of her mouth raised.

In terms of attack, water-type abilities are inherently inferior to Jinhuolei and other abilities, but in order to ensure that they have enough power to protect Yun Shu, Chen Yan studied day and night, and finally groped for the threshold.

This is almost the first case among supernatural beings. The other water-type supernatural beings I met on the road are still at the initial stage of exploration, and she has already taken a big step forward.

now.

The zombie who was killed by the dazzling electric grid in the front was completely scorched and lay on the ground, completely motionless.

From the bridgehead to here, there is a burnt and stench everywhere.

Everyone in the team was immersed in the strength of the three of them, and couldn't help admiring them.

Chen Yan thought she possessed enough power, but the strength shown by Qin Mo and the others told her.

not enough.

Much worse.

She also needs a stronger force to protect Yunshu.

But now, listening to Yunshu's cheering and cheering, Chen Yan felt that her strength was more abundant, because the urgent and heavy mood of the three people beside her also eased a little.

Chen Yan turned her head and waved to Yun Shu.

Yun Shu showed a happy smile, and the bright sunshine seemed to be hidden in her eyes, which was unbelievably beautiful.

The two came back and forth, as if they had become separate worlds.

Zhou Youjing looked at Ye Qiao silently. Every time he came back from searching for supplies, there would be a lot of gadgets to pass the time in the space.

He remembered that Ye Qiao dug out this light stick from a certain cabinet in the mall.

Yun Shu was very interested, so she kept them all.

It turns out that this is what this thing does.

It has to be said that Yunshu's expression of cheering is so cute, it makes people's heart tremble.

Ye Qiao stared at Yun Shu resentfully.

She actually only cheered for Chen Yan alone, she was really jealous of him.

He also wants to be encouraged.

Ye Qiao decided to fight for his own welfare. He nimbly jumped onto the railing of the bridge, threw a wind blade casually, cut off the heads of the running zombies, and then waved at Yun Shu continuously, crazily emphasizing his sense of existence.