Chapter 10

I was happy to know he wasn't that type of guy. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. The rest of the day I didn't cross paths with him. Seems like he locked himself in his room or probably went out. The entire time I had walked round the mansion still got no luck.

"Anny..." Gabby came running to where I was seated in the garden enjoying myself.

" Gabby came running to where I was seated in the garden enjoying myself

"Hey you. Had fun?" I asked standing from where I was.

"Yah and I bought you something." she said.

I followed her back in.

"Lukah."

"The one and only."

I was surprised to see everything Gabby bought. Seems like we had an occasion that I wasn't informed of.

"Right timing." Lukah spoke out loud.

Looking at the corner of my eye I saw a figure that I had come to know without looking at it fully. Which hole did he crawl out of. I've been looking for him to apologize for being bitchy on him about the dream thing. He is my boss, suspecting him wasn't cool.

"Here Gabby says it's snack night. Whatever that is I have no idea."

Seems Gabby has been filling Lukah about what we do in our private life. That girl, I will for sure knock all her teeth out of her mouth.

"Gabby!" I called.

"Sorry." she apologized.

Well what's done is done. On the other hand My boss was silent. Gabby suggested we watch a movie. Lukah and Gabby sat on the same couch like two love birds while My boss and I sat like strangers.

I don't entirely blame him. Part of it was my fault. Better asking for the truth rather than coming to a wrong conclusion.

The movie was great. I dug myself in eating more snacks compared to watching. He stole glances time to time while I ate. I didn't want to be seen so obvious, I passed him a candy in order to get his reaction.

His eyes met mine for the briefest second before his phone rang. Soon his eyes were not on mine anymore. He received it while standing from the couch he had sat. Suddenly he took the candy I held on my hand the entire time.

Ten minutes he still wasn't anywhere to be seen. I got caught up when Gabby and Lukah started being intimate. Watching them kiss was the last of what I saw.

Immediately I shot up and walked away without alarming them. Few rounds the hall up the stairs to the second floor and I found him at the balcony watching the sky.

"Thought I'd find you here."i spoke once I was near him.

" It's beautiful. "he only managed to say that in his low tone.

When he was about to leave I held him back against his will.

" Sorry. "I started by getting his attention. " I didn't mean to accuse you in any way. "