Chapter 17

I made way to where the little kid was. Since way back I've been great with making this little devils smile, yet taking care of them was still not my thing.

"Miss you are beautiful." she spoke and then ran away.

That was odd yet I smiled to myself. Even the little ones appreciate the beauty.

"You girls fall for everything." Jerald made his point clear.

Not to get myself angry or out of moods, I looked at him for a brief moment then I shook my head. Well that spoke enough. He looked at me as if trying to understand what I meant.

"You are so boring compared to your guys here." with that I took my leave.

He came rushing to me. His footsteps loudly walking behind me then he slightly grabbed my hand. Looking past my shoulder, I saw his ragging face. To avoid any drama I patted his hand that he had grabbed my arm gently.

Instead of him shoving my hand away, his anger subsided. That was a shock to both Gabby and I. We looked at each other before I released my arm from his entanglement.

"This way."

We made it to the private jet. It was so classy and fabulous. I've never been to one of those private jet. Now it's my time to enjoy. The smile Gabby had was enough for us to see her wisdom teeth incase she had any.

"Hey get in I'll be with you in a moment." Jerald informed us.

We were super excited to see the inside. Both of us rushed leaving our traveling bags outside.

"Cool

"Cool." Gabby spoke.

I agreed with her. Soon we were relaxed in the comfy seats. A server poured us glasses of Whiskey before our departure.

"I see you two are comfy here." Jerald spoke while sitting opposite me.

"Yap we are." Gabby spoke.

Afterwards we strapped ourselves in seat belts for our departure. It was rough but soon we were in the air smoothly enjoying the flight.

"Hungry? I made some few things that you might like." the server informed us.