Chapter 53

JAKE

Yah I knew I was being unreasonable with her but she was toxic to me. Since the first day I met her. She has become the only light in my darkest path. I want her but I didn't know how to express myself.

We always end up arguing every now and then. It has become a habit of me. When we don't argue I always tend to feel as if am being neglected by her thus causing problems for her, knowing very well she can't shut that mouth of her's.

This particular day I was fed up with her. More like I wanted her more compared to how she made me feel at the moment.

"I want you." I whispered in her ear before devouring her by her lips and kissing the heck out of her.

My lust was more than I imagined. My hands roamed all over her. She pushed me away breaking off our kiss.

"Jake I can't do this." she spoke with a hint of hurt.

Her eyes said everything. She didn't bother to break our eye contact even after tear welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheek.

"What did he do?" I found myself asking her. My voice coarse as I came closer to her.

I found myself drying her tears as I searched deep in her eyes for anything but not bitterness. She was too sweet to have bitterness in her.

"It doesn't matter." she whispered.

As she tried to leave I held ber back. My arms wrapped around her from behind. She smelled so nice. By the moment I was hard, the bulge was visible now.

"It's does to me." I told her with hope that she'd have a little trust in me.

"I can't do this alone." I continued to convince her while gently kissing her neck from behind.

At first she tried to resist but once I found her weak spot, I took it to my advantage and made it perfect for her. She slowly drowned in it and let loose.

"Do it with me I promise to make it sweet." I literally begged her.

My member yearned to be in her. I wanted the whole her and I knew once she agrees there was no coming back.

"Jake. I..." she dragged 9nce I turned her to face me.

Once again I kissed her this time I was gentle. It was a way to tame her to agree on going to bed with me. Slowly she gave in and kissed me back. My entire nerve system pulled up an electric shock that felt so much like a dream. At this point I knew she was the one I have always wanted.

Without wasting time I dragged her near the bed. Within seconds she was already in her under garments. I was so impatient to get her. I longed for her.

My eyes roamed on her body. She was perfect. Her curves, the way her breast were full, all drove me drunk.

I made my way to her tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She looked in my eyes as I came closer and pecked her lips. Soon her hands laid on my chest while she unbuttoned my shirt to the last button revealing my chest.

Her fingers traced on my chest while her mind seemed to be somewhere else. I tilted her face and my eyes met hers.

"You can say no if you don't want to." I spoke being concerned.

"One way or another I have to." she whispered.

She made the first move by initiating a kiss. I went with the flow till I couldn't keep myself in check. I turned her harshly, pushed her in bed. Her small frame looked so much better on my bed.

Soon I was already undressed while I headed for her. I traced my hands all over her back whispering sweet nothings to her. I unstrapped her bra then headed for her panties. Couple of times I tried to talk her into letting me see her body.