Chapter 21

"Wake up...Anny, it's past 9 am. Get up." Gab drew the curtains .

I twisted and turned allowing myself to stretch a bit. Last night was one of the finest moments of my life. I was ready to savior everything in my memory and keep them for a life time. All details was perfectly installed, mirroring everything we did that last night.

''Go freshen up. I heard you have an important meeting scheduled up for you."

Yah! I totally forgot about that. I shot out of bed to prepare. Last night he had clearly told me how important this was to him and if he could strike this deal then he could organize a big Galla party to celebrate his success.

Soon I was in the bathroom. A hot shower was all I needed. There was no time for me to start taking the healthy baths to make my skin glow. I was perfect the way I was . Later Gab was the one dolling and stuffing my face with makeup. At first, I had put up a fight about that but later I agreed to it. I had to fit in if I wanted to last in this society.

'' Hurry up, the clothes are here." She informed me that.

I made my way to the direction of the changing room. I found Gabby already dressed. Wow she was beautiful in her dress. It suited her perfectly.

" Gabby, you look amazing in that dress." I complemented her.

Moments later I was already dressed

Moments later I was already dressed. I felt a little bit jealous since I had worn casual for the occasion. I wasn't entitled to wear fancy. Yet here she was dressed as if it was a dinner date. I watched her show all her flaws.

"Sorry Anny but you have to babysit your cute boss in the meeting

"Sorry Anny but you have to babysit your cute boss in the meeting." She bragged.

''You should be thanking me. I made your dreams come true, yet here I am being the hardworking bitch while you are enjoying the fruits." I complained.

We heard a knock at the door. "I'll check who it is. " Gabby ran as if her life depended on whoever was behind that door. She almost bumped into a seat that was near the window. I followed close behind her.

There he was the man of her dreams. Lukah stood in front of us, with his workout muscled frame, same as Max's. They both looked like brothers. Almost same height, complexion, body build and mode of dressing. Even though Lukah works for Max, they both seem pretty close.