Chapter 19

I woke up to the sound of Gabby calling me. She shook me slightly. Lucky for me she learned her lesson about waking me up as if am kinda a witch.

"Anny wake up am hungry." she spoke

Well there we go again. How dare she interrupt my beauty sleep just because she's hungry. I looked at her with dagger eyes while slightly positioning myself in a sitting manner. I sighed loudly to express that I wasn't cool with her waking me up for such a thing. It was already evening judging by how low the sun was.

"Do I look like a meal to you? Why would you disturb my sleep? Gabby, just go eat on your own." I finally spoke.

"You want Max to kill me. Before he left for the New York trip he gave me clear instructions not to leave your side. He'll be back tomorrow. So get your lazy ass up. Let's go get us a nice meal."

Didn't notice he wasn't by my side. Seems he likes disappearing all the time after we actually get down to business. This I wasn't going to let it go.

" Okay. I'll get dressed first. "

She looked at me as if it was so wrong to sleep naked. Her eyes were on me digging holes. She gasped once she saw the nasty hickey on my neck.

"He's really..." she dragged. "Ayayah! You whore." she exclaimed.

"Say it and I'll definitely kill you." I warned.

Rushing to take a quick shower, within twenty minutes was ready.

"What are we going to eat?"she asked.

Passing the living area I noticed a kitchen at the other end of the house. Gab dragged me to the door saying it's better we eat yummy food. Guess she wanted to have fun before we go back to Australia. I needed a break too.

Down the elevator to the lobby, we were greeted as if we owned the place. Everyone was super nice to us.

"Miss Jones, would you like us to accompany you?" one of the main managers asked.

Judging by her badge and the respect everyone had following her lead, she was precisely an important staff... And pretty too.

"Umh!" I was ready to turn her down but Gab on the other side hit me so hard.

I understood what she was saying. Keeping my fake smile even though I was in pain, I agreed.

"This way." she led the way.

We followed her admiring the view. It was a lovely view indeed.

"Your table."

Soon both Gabby and I were seated. The VIP servants were summoned. We ordered our meal and within minutes it was ready.

Surprisingly all chefs came bearing their specialties, laying them down on the high table

Surprisingly all chefs came bearing their specialties, laying them down on the high table. I was surprised. How were we two supposed to eat all that. Checking Gab she had the biggest smile ever. This girl loves to eat a lot.