Chapter 39

I followed close behind, slowly making my way to the direction of the enclosed shower cubical. The water was running, bet he turned it on for the waters to have already heat by the time I got there. He changed positions once we were in the shower and under the warm water.

"Nice."He spoke behind me while rubbing my stomach as his head laid on my shoulder.

"Mhh!" I agreed.

"I missed you." He whispered.

I relaxed under his arms as his hands made way to my heat. That's exactly what I needed. Him and no one else. He gently rubbed circles as he planted soft kisses on my neck.

"You like that?" he asked while his finger penetrated in me.

"Max. Not like this." I slowly made him retract his way back to my stomach.

"I know you are pregnant but..."

I placed a finger on his lips once I had turned to face him.

"I mean not here."

This took him by surprise. Same goes for me I never knew I could have much authority over his life. He followed me behind as I led the way near the couch. Time for me to be dirty with him. I have missed this soul that being pregnant would not keep me from having sex with him.

"Anny." He paused.

I made him sit while I came on top. It was my time to shine. I was so much convinced that this would make him vulnerable.

"Relax." I whispered in his ear.

Once positioned at my entrance he held my thighs for support.

"How did you know..." He dragged.

"The moment you asked me to join you. Just like old times. Shower was our favorite." I spoke while making my move.

Slowly I started rocking in and out being extra careful not to hurt myself.

"I was thinking a lot about it, then you suggest about the shower."

When I was about to pull out he harshly pulled me in filling me completely. I gasped as my eyes shut in pure ecstasy. In turn he bit his lip down as he savior in the pleasure.

"It was a plan I had in mind." He spoke once more I rocked him. "I was so desperate that I quickly planned on inviting yo for a shower knowing very well you wouldn't reject me." He honestly confessed. As the pleasure consumed me, I became into it that I became a little aggressive.

"And that doesn't bother you that I had planned it?" he asked.

"Not at all, Max." I let out a breathy moan, once more I made way with him as he relaxed enjoying the pleasure I had created in him as I work it out.

"Good." He spoke as he helped me. "Open up little one."

I do as he says without questions. This made him a little aggressive too. We picked the pace once we were both on the verge of giving in. Our breathing was now growing faster as we edged.

"Something got you wet little Missy." He growls as he moans.

"You did Mr." I teased him.

Just as we cum he whispers in my ear. " Anny, I don't care where you go, or what you do. You will always be mine. We are as inevitable as the planets circling the sun. And there is no force on earth strong enough to keep you away from me."

Those words caught my ears. So much I wanted them to be his jokes but the aura and the darkness in his eyes spoke more for itself. He meant every single word he spoke.