Chapter 43

"I've been thinking..." I dragged when I felt his palm resting on my inner thigh.

It has become habit of me wearing buggy dresses to be comfortable while at home thus making his moves flexible and fast on me.

"Max." I called his name as a warning but he seemed so far.

"You have been thinking..." He teased.

"So you heard that?" I questioned him while slowly pushing his hand away.

This wasn't the time. I can't give in to his demands. Last time we did it cause I so bad wanted to but now it's due delivery. I can't risk it.

"I'll be leaving soon." He stated.

His eyes never leaving mine. He watched as my eyes became watery from the information. I knew a time like this would come but I hadn't prepared for when it comes how I'd react.

"Don't be like this." He whispered while gently stroking my hair.

"It's okay. Am just a little sad. You won't be next to me for a couple of days maybe weeks." I aired out my worries.

"I'll be back in no time but for now..." He dragged. He had a devious smirk plastered on his lips. "It's just you and me."

"Max, it better not be what am thinking." I spoke while walking away from him.

"Come one it's a one night thing. Plus I'll miss you so bad." He spoke while walking behind me.

"There is no exception on this. Look at me am I in the right state for that?"I questioned him pointing at my bulged stomach.

" Definitely, you just gave me an idea. "there it was again, the smirky smile plastered on his face.

None of this was going to favor me. It seems he was determined to get away with what he had planned. No wonder Gabby and Lukah were both in a hurry to leave. At first I was a fool to believe that they actually had some kind of work now thinking about it, Max might have something to do with them disappearing all of a sudden.

"Come with me." I heard his voice.

Moments later he was dragging me to the sitting area. That came as a surprise to me. I thought he was in a hurry, little did I know he was just taking his time savoring the moment.

"Movie?" He asked while handing me the remote control.

I made myself comfortable on the couch while he walked away and came back with a fluffy blanket and some snacks. He was productive after all.

We both took the couch and covered ourselves after deciding which movie to watch. I took the open area while he took the inner space. He held me from behind as we watched. Soon he was rubbing circles on my tummy to keep himself busy as we watched.

Slowly by slowly I noticed he was already against my heat teasing me to his pleasure.

"Max. What are you up to?" I asked when he slightly took pace.

"I'll miss you." He whispered.

Planting butterfly kisses on my neck, that's what he was good at. His breath hit my flesh creating goosebumps. It felt nice. Giving him space to work miracles he took it as me saying yes to what he had in mind.

"Anny, I want in." He spoke as he slightly pushed his fingers in me.

His lustful voice messed me up. His kisses were the best. His touches were to die for.

"I'll be gentle." He promised.

I gave in after he filled my head with sweet nothings.

Slightly he raised my leg and aligned himself with my entrance. I felt him teased my heat using his member. This in turn made me excited and moan to his pleasure.