Chapter 11

Maximilian POV

"Shit! Anny don't do that." I spoke once she tried to turn and I felt my member getting hard in her.

This wasn't the time to forget myself and draw the ball of ecstasy. I held myself back from thrusting into her. The more I resisted, the more the pain I had to endure. Her tightness was killing me. She made me feel every little contractions she had at the moment trying to adjust to the size of my member.

What I wanted more was to fill her completely and thrust really hard hitting the g-spot. Suddenly I felt myself cum.

"Fuck."i cursed.

Luckily I was able to get out of her before I could spill my cum in her. This was so messed up. How could I simply cum by the contractions of her walls.

I got out of bed, wore my clothes and bailed out on her. Her voice calling my name echoed in my room. The distress in her eyes proved I had disappointed her so bad.

Quickly I got in my car and drove away to an unknown place. Bearing a guilty conscience was never in my vocabulary. I hate the fact that I loved how I felt and I couldn't do anything to stop myself from loosing all my cool in front of her.

End of POV
* * * * * *

That did not go as I thought. He just bailed on me. Like if he regretted what he had done and I was so stupid to believe that he was any different from the other guys.

Slowly I got out of his bed, dressed up and went back to my room. It was no use staying in his room any longer. He wasn't going to come back, even though I wished he'd come and apologized for walking out on me like that.

"Anny pull yourself together." I whispered to myself.

Unfortunately I couldn't hold my tears back. The thought of messing up troubled me so much. How could I be so dumb and give in that easily. I cried myself to bed.

In the morning I woke up late compared to the rest of the days. Felt as if I was exhausted. What alarmed me was Gabby didn't come to bother me. Maybe she had so much fun that she forgot about me. Well speaking of the devil. I heard her calling for me to go have breakfast.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Didn't bother to change my clothes. The Pj's I had on was enough. Sluggishly I walked to the dining room.

"That took you long enough." she spoke. "You look worse."

Her eyes met mine for a second. I looked away to avoid any unnecessary drama. I knew that wouldn't keep her from being snoopy.

"Have you been crying?" she asked.

Wrong timing. That was when my boss finally chose to walk in on us. What a bad coincidence. He looked at me before avoiding my eyes.

"Just the soap." I made an excuse.

She eyeid me then went back to whatever she was doing. I sat at an empty seat next to my boss. The tension between us was visible to all.

"Seems you slept well, Anny." Lukah broke the awkward silence that had clouded the entire room.

Suddenly I felt his palm on my thigh. I shifted to kick away the uneasiness which had crawled in my body. I held his hand to pull it away from me. I was still mad at him.

"Yah I did." I finally answered.

That was a complete lie. The rest of the meal we ate in silence. I was the first one to finish my meal and walk away from them. The burning sensation in my heart didn't allow me to pretend any second more.