Chapter 20

I woke up rather late. Lucky me Gab was not here to disturb me. I stayed in bed for a couple of minutes before deciding to check my phone. I've been busy lately with everything happening in my life.

It was already 11 am when I decided to play a game. Couple of minutes later I heard the door open then closed.

"Gabby can't you knock?" I shouted at the top of my lungs eyes fixed on my phone.

"Little one that's not a way to greet daddy." I heard his voice at the end of the room.

Seeing him there standing with his bare feet. My lips twisted in a curve. I was so excited to see him. Lately I've been feeling as if we belong together, guess that's what's called caring for someone and missing them.

I jumped on my feet and rushed to where he stood. The traveling bag he had was on the floor as he waited for my tight hug.

 The traveling bag he had was on the floor as he waited for my tight hug

"Missed me?" he asked.

"More than you can imagine."

"Prove it then." he dared me.

I pushed him against the wall, held him closer to me and tip toed to align myself with his face. His hands held gently my thigh as my right hand made way to his face while the other tried to get under his t-shirt.

"I missed you Anny." he whispered.

Soon my lips were on his, gently kissing him. I was in charge at the moment, I knew he loved it too. His breathing became shaky as he stood there looking at me. His eyes never leaving mine.

''Anny, am so madly in love with you.'' he whispered before taking me by my lips and gently kissing them.

moments later he dragged me back to bed and threw me hard enough to bounce me on the beddings. slightly he smirked. I watched him take off his shirt.

''come here.'' His voice was more commanding. I slowly made my way to him.

''Good.'' He smiled, seemingly pleased by my actions. ''You know what to do, right?''

He raised an eyebrow stating I knew exactly what he meant. There I was unbuckling his belt, unzipping his trouser and pulling them down. this whole time my eyes never left his. More and more we got entangled, in each other's company. He gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

''Got any rubber band?'' he asked.

I nodded. He took it and tied my hair in a ponytail.

Soon he was already on me. His lips landed on mine hungrily adventuring every corner. we both needed each other.

''Anny, I missed you so bad.'' he confessed.

we both laid in bed cuddling, spending some time in each other embrace. His arms always felt so safe every time he held me. I never knew I'd get this entangled with him. Now it was as if I never want to leave his side. Yah I was a hundred percent and he knew it.