Chapter 61

I made my way to where she was. Standing at the edge of the bed, I could have sworn her eyes widened upon seeing me.

"Love, my eyes are up here." I interrupted her from what she was thinking.

Coming closer to her, she had already did away with her panties. This was pleasing to see. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she leaned in to feel my touch. I've only dreamed for such a moment with her and this was a dream come true.

Leaning in, my lips met hers. Things got heated up when she initiated the first touch. I got overly excited when I felt her hands on my member. I growled deep inside my chest and in between our passionate kiss. Slightly she made some movements with her hands. Feeling myself get wet I stopped her. If not, in the next few minutes I'd cum.

"Open up, love, let daddy see what he'll be working on." I whispered.

As obedient as she was, I knew this was our night. She laid in bed then opened up her legs for me. Coming closer I could smell her. My hands were already holding her inner thighs to make more room. Soon my mouth met his bean. At first I was gentle getting fed up with her holding back her moans, I became a little rougher. I sucked the juice out of her until she couldn't take it.

Her hands had already dug in my hair pulling me away as she moaned.

"Jake..." once she called my name I understood I had taken her past her limit.

Gently I rubbed circles at the cheek of her entrance to cool her. There I was whispering sweet nothings to her while she traced her fingers on my chest.

"Did I get you on edge?" I asked once she had calmed down.

"No." she whispered.

"Wanna go deeper with me?" this was just for confirmation.

She nodded and I knew she was ready for me. In order to distract her, I played with her nipples. Our last night together she freaked out once I told her I was about to enter her. This I already had a solution in mind.

I was on top kissing her neck while my hand teased her. Getting her attention off what I was planning to do, slowly I positioned myself at her entrance. Gently I entered her without her noticing it. I waited for her reaction to indicate I was already deep enough for her. There it was. She shut her eyes in pain trying to push me away from her.

"It's okay. Wait till you adjust." I whispered.

Relaxing in her, I waited till she was comfortable enough for me to get down to work. Couple of minutes still she didn't want me to thrust. I gave her all the time she needed. Gently and slowly I thrusted in and out for her to feel the sensation. She held me tightly as we progressed. This I was taking it slowly, one step at a time.Tiring her out she needed a break and I gave it to her.

Second round I made her arc for me. I love hitting at the back but I never got a chance to do it with someone I loved. Her arc was perfect that it made me even more hungry for her. Slowly I entered her once again. This time I was a little rough that she moaned at the first thrust.

Felt so damn good when I started to rock in and out of her. We took pace and I was unable to control our pace. I banged her from the back and she helped by thrusting harder back to me. We both became messy. All there was, was the squeaking bed, body clapping against each other, hollow voice of when I enter her each time and our mixed moans. Felt so nice when my ball of ecstacy exploded after her spilling her juices on my dick.

Later we had missionary. To my surprise she was good at this even though I made it hard by wanting to fuck her mouth too while sucking her bean.Third round, Doggy it was. We did that too. I banged her so good that she would never think or want to go to another man's bed.