Chapter 58

JAKE

The moment I laid my eyes on her, I wished I'd be the one escorting her. The dress I'd chosen fits her best. The way it hugged, I felt a little bit jealous. She has been a bitch towards me but I get it. Nick already took me to pace on what was happening on her side. All I needed was for her to accept me and that I already had a plan in mind.

Walking down the stairs with Lily by my side, I saw her eyes widen at the sight of Lily. She eyed us from where Lily had held my arm as we walked. Bet she got fed up after Lily whispered something in my ear. There she was heading to the counter. Her choice of alcohol got me alarmed.

She doesn't go for such. Much of her choices are either way red wine or champagne. It came as a surprise to me seeing her flash down cocktail in her throat at a go. She furrowed her brows clearly indicating that she was in pain. I so much wanted to go her aid but Lily pulled me back upon noticing my actions.

Lily was my third in command. If not for Nick's existence, she would have been the second in command. Her combat skills are way higher than most women in my gang. Everyone respects her for the title she owns. Plus she's my favorite. Since day one we have been sleeping together but no attachments. I made it clear to her about us sleeping together and she agreed to it till to date.

On the other hand, I saw RD approach her. Our last encounter, She seemed not to like him that much but I didn't know why she would stick around for a drink with him. The two looked like they were enjoying themselves. I got way angry when he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. The two for a while shared eye contact.

That was really getting on my nerve, I headed to the inner rooms away from the crowd. Lily followed me at my pace. In the private section we got a room. Judging by how Lily was being sedative, she wanted something. I knew very well her moves and tactics. Hard to forget the since we have been together for years. Secretly messing up. Apart from Nick nobody else knows.

"Jake, you know what want." she spoke coming closer.

Her palms were already on my chest as she aligned her eyes with mine. For a moment there we shared eye contact before she initiated the kiss. My hands were already on her ass as she came closer.

"What is it?" she asked when I pulled away.

"Not now." I stated.

"Seriously." she spoke teasingly while unbuttoning my shirt.

Soon I was standing in front of her bare chest my shirt on the floor. Slowly she traced her nails on my chest. She pushed me slightly rough I landed on the couch. She sat on my thigh with her dress half across her legs exposing the laced panties she had.

"Lily, am not in the mood." I pushed her hands away from me.

"Come on Jake, the night is still young." She spoke while her palm traced down my belt to my member. I got hard by the second but I hated it since it wasn't Anny by my side.

She was fast with this. A professional one indeed. I didn't have time to say no. Suddenly I felt myself in her. Gently she made slight movements that made me want more. I cursed that she knew me better. This I wouldn't say no to. Getting in the moment I called Anny's name.

"The heck. We have been together for years now you want to replace me with your little play doll." she got angry.

I held her by her neck squeezing it a bit. "Don't ever call her that." I warned

"I need a drink." I spoke while getting my member out of her and walked away from her.

"Whatever." Lily spoke angrily before I heard the door shut.