For The Great Ace Attorney 1 & 2 Fans!

So, guess who finally finished both Great Ace Attorney games?

I did!

These two games messed me up and made me so emotional all throughout! I loved almost all of the characters and the never ending twists and turns. It was a slow burn, but it was so amazing. Each case was great and even the little things were great.

Ok, you might hate me for this, but after finding out that Kazuma was alive, I was so salty. Like Phoenix to Edgeworth in JFA salty. And hear me out, we go through the whole of game one thinking he's dead and we watch Ryuu and Susato mourn so much. I know he had amnesia and everything, but once we really got to see Kazuma after he gets his memories back, his attitude towards Ryuu and Susato just threw me off.

I was kind of rooting for Ryuu to pound him into the ground when they went to court to face off with each other. And it didn't help that Kazuma was so attractive. Every time I saw him, I was like "He's cute...No! He's a jerk!".

On the other hand, I absolutely adored Holmes and Iris. But get this, I didn't think Sherlock was attractive until he took off his coat and hat. The coat and hat just throws me off so badly. And another thing, he's definitely a Gavin ancestor. I loved Van Zieks once I got to know him better and his story was so sad!

I don't even want to get into the mess of ancestry and family trees to say who I think is related to who, but I think it's a neat idea. On that note, the story of Kazuma's dad was so sad. And Stronghart's logic for shooting him made no sense. Why not just shoot Drebber to eliminate the witness and then hide that? Surely it wouldn't of been difficult for him. Re-cover the grave, get Kazuma's dad out of there, and be done with the whole thing. Then, they could've covered Drebber's death as a graverobber being shot by the gravekeeper. AA logic everyone!

Now, onto the main subject.

I will now be accepting requests for characters from these games! As long as it's within the request rules, I will take it.

Happy requesting!