𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣 › heartbroken

It had been getting worse, the killings had been getting more frequent. Everyone was terrified, just wishing that it would stop. And still, the killer hadn't been revealed or found.

You were friends with Wednesday, and you knew she was trying to find out who it was. Yesterday, she told you it was a Hyde. One of the most scariest monsters to exist, completely unpredictable and violent.

She told me she had a suspect, someone that she thought could possibly be the killer. But she wouldn't tell me who, just that she needed more information on them first.

Accept from that, right now you were currently walking to Tyler's house. You were scared and you didn't want to loose him, not from all this.

As you continued to walk to his house, you felt a wave of unease go over you, you didn't feel safe out here. Knowing that there was a monster out here, made your blood run cold.

The thoughts of it made you walk faster, nearly to the point where you were running. As you tried to catch your breath, you finally made it to his house, knocking on his front door.

After a few seconds, the front door soon opened.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Tyler asked, looking down at you.

"I- I know I didn't leave a message, I just needed to come and see you" you looked up at him.

"Okay well come inside, it's freezing out here" he muttered.

You nodded and quickly walked inside his house as he shut the door behind you.

You heard Tyler lock the door while you took off your shoes.

"So what's wrong?" Tyler continued as you finally looked at him.

"It's just.. with everything going on.. I didn't know what would happen next, who that monsters next victim will be-"

"-y/n" Tyler cut you off, taking a step forward.

"Trust me, I promise you nothing is going to happen to you or me, I'm sure sooner or later the monster will be found" he smiled and wrapped his arms around you.

As he did this, you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I'm just scared, Tyler" you pulled away, looking up at him.

"Too many people have been hurt, and I don't see this stopping any time soon"

Tyler sighed as he looked down at you, "y/n.. your not going to loose me alright?" 

You didn't respond, you just averted your gaze from him. Tyler then, put his hand under your chin to make you look at him. He soon started to lean closer, and your eyes gazed down to his lips.

Your lips met as he kissed you slowly. You felt relief wash over you and your hands went to his neck, pulling him in more.

But you eventually had to pull away for air, so you tried to move away but Tyler followed and kept his lips on yours, to the point where you were banged against the wall.

"Tyler.." you whispered and he pulled away. He smiled at you and moved his hand to cup your cheek.

"I love you" he said while looking deep into your eyes, to the point were your knees were getting weak.

"I-" you couldn't respond. He pulled you in to another kiss, and you felt butterflies in your stomach. Your hands went to his hair as you slightly tugged it. He smiled against your lips and wrapped his arms around your waist, lifting your shirt up a bit with his hands.

"Tyler-" you giggled and pulled away.  

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asks out of nowhere.

You pretend to think about it for a moment, "Yes" you smiled as he released his arms from your waist.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 -

You didn't know what time it was, but you didn't care. You were currently on Tyler's couch as you had your head rested on his shoulder.

"Y/n." He spoke up, and paused the movie.

You lifted your head up as you turned to look at him, he wasn't even looking at you, just straight at the tv.

"What?" You asked, confused about why he just acted so suddenly.

"I have to tell you something.." he moved his gaze to look at you, and you noticed he was holding back tears.

"Tyler what?" You whispered, wondering what was wrong.

"I'm-...." he paused for a moment.

"I'm the monster" he said blatantly.

"What?" You moved away from him slightly, you felt your heart break.

"I'm the monster that's been killing people." He looked at you this time, and you felt a sharp pain in your chest as he did.

"Tyler.." you were completely off the couch now, as you looked down at him.

He shook his head, "that's why you don't have to be afraid, because I'm the Hyde"

You couldn't think, or speak.

You never thought, that out of all the people in the world. That your boyfriend, would be the killer. He always talked about how the Hyde would be found, and everything would be fine.

But how could it if he's the monster?

He'd he locked up and you'd never see him again.

"No.. this can't be it" you walked back and forth across the living room, him being the Hyde hadn't fully sinked in yet.

"Are you gonna kill me now?" You stopped to look at him.

His eyes widened, as he stood up.

But this made you take a step back, as you didn't trust him.. you couldn't.

"No! I'd never lay a hand on you" he took a step forward.

"But there gonna find out.. why did it have to be you!" You felt tears fall from your eyes, as they went down your cheeks.

"Y/n.. i love you " he went to walk towards you, but you put your hand out to stop him.

You shake your head and look down at the floor.

"you don't have to tell anyone" he whispers and moves closer to you anyways.

He goes to touch you but you smack his hand away.
"I'm sorry." You wipe your tears away and walk past him.

But before you could go anywhere, he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. The look in his eyes terrified you, it was like looking in to the devils.

He leaned down and went to whisper something in your ear.

"You have no idea what's coming"