𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙨 › annoyed

Wednesday had always been loyal to you, she trusted you and you trusted her. Or that's what she thought..

You weren't bothered by Enid's and hers friendship before. But when Wednesday and her started to become closer, you started to grow more suspicious.

Wednesday rarely let people get close to her, so it was a surprise to her when she felt something towards you. But she knew you were different from the rest.

Still, so was Enid.. in a different way.

Since you were dating Wednesday, she would never let anything happen to you. Nor would she do anything to purposely hurt you.

But in your eyes, with the way Enid got so close to Wednesday. You somehow thought something was happening between them, which was ridiculous.

Yet you noticed how Enid looked at her, the look in her eyes whenever Wednesday walked over to her.

You hadn't told Wednesday how you felt, because you were scared that it would affect your relationship.

But Wednesday wasn't stupid. She saw the death glares that you'd send Enid, and how you were always cold to her.

It was obvious to her... that you were jealous.

She found it amusing, the way you thought you were being subtle.. but actually you were easy to read.

Wednesday did love you though, even if she hardly ever smiled around you.

-

It was a sunny afternoon, and you were currently sitting down.

From the corner of your eye, you saw Wednesday and Enid walking together.

Enid had her arm wrapped around Wednesdays, which you were surprised about because Wednesday never let people get close to her.

You couldn't help but stare, as they walked past you.

But what you didn't know, was that Wednesday saw you looking and smirked.

Wednesday didn't even look your way, she was too concentrated on what Enid was saying. You felt yourself getting annoyed.
'how could she have such control over you.. without even knowing?' You thought.

After a short moment, Bianca had walked over to you.
"What do you want." You muttered, soon looking away from her.

"I just wanted to say, that Enid and Wednesday look close." She raised an eyebrow.

You turned to her, "what's your point?" You asked.

"That you should watch your back, with all the time there spending together.. Enid might as well be her girlfriend." Bianca shrugged.

You frowned at her, as she stood up and walked away.

She was just trying to get under your skin... right?

You ran a hand through your hair, and sighed in frustration. Wednesday would never cheat on you, Bianca's just trying to get to your head.

But, you couldn't get the thought out of your head. You couldn't be jealous, not over such a small thing.

Still, you couldn't control your feelings.. and all you felt was anger in your chest.