𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧 › sick

You never really got sick, but whenever you did it was complete torture.

Enid cared more about your illness than you did, and she would check up on you every second. You would always tell her that you were fine, and that there was nothing to worry about. But she didn't believe you.

And would be by your side the whole time anyways.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 -

You were currently in bed, fighting your sickness. Enid didn't know yet, but she would soon find out.

"Y/n!" You heard a voice call from outside the door.

"What?" You tried to shout back.

Enid immediately heard the illness in your voice, and opened the door without asking.

"What's wrong?" She asked, shutting the door behind her.

"Nothing." You sighed as Enid walked over to you.

"Y/n.." She raised an eyebrow before sitting down on your bed.

"I'm fine." You whispered.

"Your clearly not!" She frowned.

"Im sick.. but it's not that bad. I can-" you were about to get up but Enid's hand stopped you.

"No. You are not going anywhere." She said, pushing you back down.

"I can still go to class."

"Your not going." Enid demanded, still keeping her hand on your chest.

You knew there was no point arguing with her, she wouldn't let you go whether you liked it or not.

Enid put her hand in yours and rubbed her thumb against the back of your hand.
"well I'm staying here until you feel better."

"You don't-" you paused as you coughed. "need too.. you have class."

"and? I'd rather be here than there." She smiled, kissing your hand.

After a couple of seconds, Enid decided to let go of your hand and move to lay down next to you.
"do you want to watch a movie?" She asked.

"I don't mind." you smiled weakly at her.

"Okay well.. maybe a kiss might make you feel better?"

You turned to look at her and shook your head.
"No." You said sternly.

"Why not?" Enid asked, putting her hand in yours again.

"Because, you'll get sick." You look up at her as she leans in closer.

"it's just a kiss." Enid assured you, squeezing your hand.

"No-" you couldn't finish your sentence, as you got cut off my her lips.

The kiss was longer than you expected, before you decided to pull away.
"your gonna get sick." You said, crossing your arms. 

"at least we'll be sick together." She smiled, grabbing your shirt and pulling you in again.

You didn't refuse this time, as your hands went to the back of her neck. Your lips moved in sync for a while until you had to pull away for oxygen.

Enid kept ahold of your shirt, as she rested her forehead against yours.
"I bet you feel better now."

"Maybe a little." You smiled.

"Do you wanna cuddle?" She asked.

You nodded in response before your head hit the pillow. And Enid's arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you into her.

You felt her kiss the back of your head as enid nuzzled her face into your neck.
"rest.." was the last word you heard as your eyes became heavy and you fell asleep.