𝙭𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙚 › argument

You were currently making your way over to Xavier's dorm, as you were supposed to hang out with him there. It was quiet and cold, as you continued to walk through the halls.

𝙓𝘼𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙍 '𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I was sitting on my bed, waiting for y/n to come in, when i heard a knock at my door.

"Come in" I smiled, thinking that it'd be y/n, but instead it was Bianca.

"Hey" she smiled and closed the door behind her.

"What are you doing here" I muttered and stood up from my bed, as she walked over to me slowly.

"I want to talk to you.. I've missed you Xavier" she looked up at me as i averted my gaze from her.

"Well I don't want to talk to you" I said, leaning against my desk.

"oh come on, for once can you just admit you miss me. We both know you do, and you know how great we were together." Bianca smiled at me and I shook my head.

"I'm with y/n."

"And? Is that supposed to stop me?" She moves her hand to touch me but I push her away.

"Could you just-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence, because Bianca's lips had silenced mine. The guilt already washed over me, and I hated it.

I tried pushing her away, but just before I could I heard a voice all too familiar.

"Xavier?"

It was y/n's.

I see her standing by my door. Tears were already falling down her cheeks, and my heart was aching.

𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

As you opened the door, you stopped at the sight. Xavier and Bianca were kissing, and it burned into your mind.

"Xavier?" Your voice was soft, as you made eye contact with him. 

"Y/n.." he whispers while pushing Bianca away from him, you shook your head and quickly went to run back to your dorm.

You heard footsteps fast behind you, but you couldn't look back. Not knowing the man you loved so much, was making out with his ex.

Just as you were about to open your door, Xavier grabs your hand but you push him away.

"What the hell do you want?" You whispered, knowing that if you shouted it would wake everyone up.

"Y/n can we just talk about it in your dorm? Please." He asked, and you shook your head.

"Fine." You muttered and opened your dorm door, as Xavier walked in. 

As you closed it, you soon leaned against it.

"Y/n.. me and Bianca.. it's not what you think." He started but you shook your head.

"Not what I think.. you were making out with her!" You raised your voice, and wiped the tears from your eyes.

"She came on to me! I'd never do that to you!" He tried to explain but you just weren't buying it.

"Well it looked like you were enjoying that kiss." you muttered.

"Y/n, me and Bianca.. I'd never date her again, let alone kiss her. I promise, I would never cheat on you." He took a step forward, but you didn't care enough to stop him.

"Xavier, how can I believe you. This is Bianca.." you whispered, your eyes already beginning to water again.

"I know it is.. but I was waiting for you, not her." He put his hand on the door, as he looked down at you.

The view was making you weak at the knees, but you soon shook those thoughts away.

"Why was she in your dorm in the first place?" You asked while looking up at him.

"I heard a knock at my door, and thought it was you. But it was obviously her, and she was just trying to get back with me." He explained.

"It's just, seeing you too kissing.." you paused, feeling your heart ache.

"Y/n, I would never do anything to hurt you." Xavier whispered and his eyes gazed down to your lips.

"I'm sorry that you saw that, I was an idiot to even speak to her. I should have told her to leave the second she walked in." He sighed and watched as you wiped the tears from your eyes.

"I hate seeing you upset." He whispered again.

"I'm sorry.." you replied, as his hand went to your cheek.

"You've got nothing to be sorry about, I'm the one who should be sorry." Xavier said.

You looked up at him as he leaned closer towards you, your faces only inches apart. You could feel his breath on your lips, and it was driving you insane.

Without thinking, you wrapped your arms around his neck and he kissed you. You felt him smile against your lips, as he kept his hand on your cheek. You felt his hair fall on your face.

You finally pulled away and you were breathing both heavily.

"I love you y/n." He smiled and pulled you in again.

"I love you too."