𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣 › pain

You were currently walking down the street, as the sun was out. You were making your way over to Tyler's house.

You hadn't seen him for a few days, so you finally decided it was time to see him. You didn't bother to leave him a message, because he was used to you showing up out of the blue.

The sun shined down on you, as you saw Tyler's house in the distance.

When you walked up to his front door, you knocked a couple times before it soon opened.
"Y/n." He smiled, leaving the door open for you.

"Hey Tyler." You responded, taking a step inside.

"Whats up?" He asked, shutting the door behind you as you started to take off your shoes.

"I just wanted to see you." You smiled.

He looked down at you and nodded. Tyler wrapped his arms around your waist, before he leaned down to press his lips against yours.

You closed your eyes at the contact, and moved your hands to his neck. Just then, you felt a stabbing pain in your stomach.

Your period had only started yesterday, and you were already prepared. But the problem was, whenever you were on your period.. the cramps would be excruciating.

You soon pulled away, and Tyler raised an eyebrow at you.
"Are you okay?" He asked, noticing you move all of a sudden.

"Yeah.. I'm just going to go to the bathroom." You said and quickly moved away, and started to walk up the stairs.

You felt his eyes on you, as you continued to walk up the stairs. The pain started to feel worse, so when you entered the bathroom you soon closed your eyes.

When you started to think, you wondered if Tyler had any pain killers. But when you searched his cupboards, they had none in them.

You sighed in frustration, and looked up at the ceiling. You didn't know how long you could deal with these cramps.

To you, it was embarrassing. So you weren't going to tell Tyler anytime soon. It may be stupid, but that's just how you were.

You wanted to be more comfortable, so you decided to raid his closet. You ended up finding some sweatpants and hoodie.

When you eventually got dressed, you walked down the stairs. Tyler was already sitting down on the couch, with popcorn in his hand.

He looked up at you, as you entered the room. "Oh hey." He smiled. He signalled for you to sit down, and you soon did.

The pain continued, as you wrapped your arm around yourself. Tyler noticed and paused the movie on the tv. "Are you okay?" He asked, pressing a hand to your arm.

"Yeah." You muttered, still keeping your eyes on the screen.

"Alright.." He whispered.

After a few minutes, you felt a hand on yours. You looked down to see Tyler interlinking his fingers with your own. You smiled at the gesture, before frowning again from the pain.

Tyler noticed how you kept furrowing your eyebrows, he knew there was something wrong with you. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

You had your arm wrapped around his, as you rested your head against his shoulder.

"I'll be right back." He said, and went to stand up but you clinged onto him.

"No.." you whispered, keeping your hold firm.

"Babe... what's wrong? I know I keep asking.. but you don't seem like yourself." He said, as you moved away from him.

You looked down at your hands, and Tyler put his hand under your chin. He lifted your head up for you to look at him, as he gazed into your eyes.

"I-I'm just on my period... and my cramps are bad. That's all.." you explained.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Well.. i was kind of embarrassed. It's stupid-" you whispered, looking away of him.

"You should never hide that from me. If your in pain, I want to know." He cupped your cheek with his hand, and caressed your face.

You sighed before nodding.

"Do you want a heat pad? Or something." He asked, not really knowing what girls used for their periods.

"Yeah." You smiled, still not wanting to let go of him.

All of a sudden, Tyler wrapped his arms around you and picked you up.
"Tyler!" You yelled out in surprise, as he chuckled at you.

He carried you over to the kitchen, as he put you down on the counter.

"I'll make you some hot chocolate too.. if you want?" He said, waiting for your response.

You nodded and ran your fingers through his hair. He pressed his lips to yours, for a short kiss.

"I'll take care of you." He said against your lips, which made your cheeks heat up.