𝙭𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙚 › cry

You had felt terrible for days, your period had just started and your cramps were sudden and unpredictable. You kept having mood swings and headaches, but even after all this time.. you still weren't used to the pain.

Xavier knew something was wrong, he tried to stop you from going to class but you weren't going to miss studying for the exam you had.

"Y/n.. missing a day of class won't hurt!" Xavier said, as he grabbed you hand.

"Yes it will! The exam is only 2 days away, if I miss anything important I will fail!" You muttered back while putting your shoes on.

Xavier sighed and ran a hand through his hair, as he watched you stand up.
"Fine." He whispered, finally giving up.

You looked at him for a moment before he opened the door and let you leave. As he shut the door behind him, he grabbed your hand and interlinked his fingers with your own.

You felt yourself smile and the two of you started walking to class, students in the hall looking at you as you passed them.

When you finally got to class, you entered the room and took your seats. The other students soon came in as the teacher started to talk.

It had only been a few minutes, when you let go of the pen in your hand. As you felt a stabbing pain in your stomach. Soon, you wrapped your arm around yourself and sighed, which made Xavier glance at you.

"Y/n?" He whispered, as he pressed a hand against your arm. You flinched at his touch and looked at him.

"What?" You replied, and closed your eyes at the sudden pain.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Xavier looked around the classroom, none of the students or the teacher had noticed the distress you were in. He wanted to take you out of class and bring you back to your dorm.

"Nothing.. I'm fine." You muttered and squeezed your pen before closing your eyes.

You felt a tear fall down your cheek, as you wiped it away. You wanted to get through this class, but you couldn't even think.

Xavier moved his hand under the table, to hold your hand. He soon felt you squeezing his hand tightly, as you shook your head at him.

"Y/n, are you alright?" The teacher said, slowly standing up from their chair.

"No." You sobbed, as you started to cry.

Everyone in the room looked at you, and you felt like a deer in the headlights. The staring made you look away, as the only person you could look at was Xavier.

"Come on y/n.. let's get you out of here." Xavier whispered, before he stood up from his chair.

You didn't bother to think, as you followed him out of the room.

The second he shut the door behind him, you wrapped your arms around him and started to cry into his chest.

"Is it the pain?" He asked, rubbing your back.

"N-no..y-yes, it's just-" you paused to look up at him. "I just don't want to fail."

"Your not going to, but you can't study if your in pain." He said, and moved his hand to cup your cheek.

You nodded and he leaned down before pressing his lips against yours, as you closed your eyes. Your lips moved against his and you wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

He soon moved away and pressed his forehead against yours, looking into your eyes intensely.

"Let's get you back to your dorm." Xavier smiled and grabbed your hand, as you rested your head against his shoulder.

He rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb, as you put a hand on your stomach.

"I'll run you a hot bath.. I'm sure it'll make you feel better." Xavier whispered and looked down at you. He winked before opening your dorm door, and you felt your cheeks heat up instantly.