𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 › late night walks

It was late at night, and you couldn't sleep. You had tried everything, but nothing was working.

You sighed in frustration, as you moved from your pillow and stood up from your bed.

Your roommate was asleep, so you slowly went and put your shoes on. Before grabbing your coat, and opening the door.

As you closed it behind you, you looked both ways of the hall. There was no one in sight.

Rowan's dorm wasn't far from here, so you walked your way over there. It was scary here at night.. you often heard strange noises.

Once you were at his door, you brought your hand up to knock. But decided not to. As it may wake some people up., and you'd get in trouble.

Instead, you opened the door and quietly walked in.

Xavier wasn't here, which was weird but you didn't pay it any thought.

"Rowan?" You whispered, he wasn't in his bed.

You jumped when the bathroom door opened, with Rowan walking out of it.
"Y/n, you scared me." He stopped, holding his hand to his chest.

"Sorry." You chuckled.

"what are you doing here? It's 9pm." He said, looking down to check his watch.

"I couldn't sleep." You explained.

He chuckled, and walked over to you. Before kissing your forehead and pulling you into a hug. Rowan wrapped his arms around you firmly, and you did the same.

"Do you wanna go on a walk?" He asked, pulling away slightly to see your face.

"Is it safe?" You said, looking up at him.

He smiled and looked down at you.
"you have me to protect you."  He whispered, and leaned down. His lips met yours, as he kissed you slowly. You didn't hesitate to kiss back, as he cupped your cheek with his hand.

After a moment he pulled away, leaving you breathless.

"Come on then." He smiled, as Rowan went to grab his coat.

He followed you out the door, the two of you looking to make sure no one was around.

Rowan grabbed your hand, and he intertwined your fingers. You felt your heart flutter as he squeezed your hand.

You looked up at the sky, the moon and the stars looked so pretty tonight. Rowan noticed you observing the stars and smiled.

You soon felt eyes on you, as you turned your head to see Rowan looking at you.

"What?" You asked.

"Nothing.. I'm just admiring how beautiful you are." He said, looking deep into your eyes.

You felt your cheeks heat up, and you looked away. Rowan smirked and kissed your cheek.
"Your so cute." He chuckled.

"Shut up." You smiled.

"Make me." He winked and you let go of his hand, crossing your arms.

"Don't do that." You muttered. He went to grab your hand but you pushed his away.

"What?" He laughed.

"Your being a tease." You whispered.

Rowan shook his head and grabbed your arm, pulling you into him. You quickly put your hands on his chest, to stop yourself from colliding into him.

"I'm sorry." He said and wrapped his arms around you, before running a hand through your hair. The sensation made your eyes close, as you rested your head against his chest.

"You better me." You frowned.

After a little while, you felt Rowan put his hand under your chin as he made you look up at him.
"I'm so in love with you.." he whispered, making your heart melt. 

You didn't know what to say, as you wrapped your arms around his neck. His eyes gazed down to your lips, and you leaned forward to connect your lips with his.

Your eyes closed when you kissed him, as his hands found your waist.

He drove you insane.