𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙨 › nightmares

This wasn't the first time that you had woke up in the middle of the night. Feeling breathless with tears streaming down your face. You were having recurring nightmares, and it was getting noticeable.

The first person to notice was Wednesday. How every morning, when she saw you. You looked more tired and had darker circles under your eyes.

But it's been a whole week now, and the nightmares weren't getting any better.

Tonight was the worst one. As you had woken up, just like all the other nights. Still you couldn't go back to sleep, you were terrified.

So you quickly got out of bed, and opened your dorm door. You didn't know where you were going, but you needed to calm yourself down.

It was dark and quiet in the hall, which didn't make you feel any better. You decided to go to the first person you thought of, Wednesday.

You didn't even bother to knock, you just slowly opened the door and closed it behind you. You jumped when you saw her standing in front of you.

"Y/n what are you doing here?" She asks you, crossing her arms.

"I-I.." you couldn't speak, as a tear rolled down your cheek.

"Another nightmare?" Wednesday asked, stepping forward to wipe a tear away.

You nodded with a sigh.
"There getting worse."

It was silent for a moment. As Wednesday was trying to the find the right words to say.

"How long have you been having them?" She frowns. She didn't want to admit it, but she hated seeing you like this. You being upset made her heart break.

"I don't know.. l-like a week or two." You answered, continuing to wipe your tears away.

Wednesday didn't say anything else. Instead, she opened her arms up for a hug. You were shocked, she hated hugs.

"Are you sur-"

"Now before I have second thoughts." She said as she smiled a little.

You didn't wait a second before jumping into her arms. It felt so good to be in her embrace.

Wednesday ran a hand through your hair, as she felt your body relax against hers.
"Does this make you feel better?" She asked, but all she got from you was a "hmm."

She couldn't help but smile.
"Do you wanna go to bed?" She whispered.

You didn't say anything as you nodded. Wednesday led you to her bed as she laid down next to you, then wrapping her arms around your waist, pulling you into her.

"I love you.. and I promise ill never let anybody or anyone hurt you." Wednesday said against your hair.

You smiled against the pillow as you turned your head to look at her.
"I love-" before you could saying anything else, Wednesday leaned forward to kiss you.

You were surprised but didn't hesitate to kiss back.

When she pulled away to breathe, she kissed your forehead.
"Get me some sleep."

It didn't take long before you had fallen asleep in her arms, as Wednesday smiled at you finally feeling calm.