𝙗𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙮 › attention

You were beyond tired, as you walked back from class. You had just finished your last class of the day. And only one thing, was on your mind. Bianca.

She always knew how to make you feel better, and you hadn't seen her all day.

When you finally made it to her room, you didn't bother to knock. As you entered the dorm, she looked up at you.

"Oh. Hey y/n." She smiled. Before going back to studying.

"Hi." You replied, dropping your bag on the floor. You were waiting for her to give you a hug, like she usually does.

But nothing happened, as she continued to write on her desk.

"Biancaa." You whined, trying to get her attention.

She hummed back, but didn't say anything. Her eyes still glued to the page in front of her.

You soon walked over, and wrapped your arms around her neck.

Bianca chuckled, and put her hand on your arm. "Y/n I'm busy."

She expected you to pull away, but you didn't.
"Why don't you take a break?" You asked. You wanted her to spend time with you.

After a moment, she sighed and shut the book closed. She turned to look at you, and smiled.
"Fine."

You released your arms from her, as she stood up. Bianca opened her arms for a hug, and you instantly went into her embrace.

"How was class?" She asked, rubbing her hand up and down your back.

"Bad." you answered, resting your head on her chest.

"And why is that?" She whispered.

"Because they were long, and i missed you." You said.

"Do you feel better now?"

"Mhm." You hummed, making Bianca smile. You listened to her heartbeat, as you felt your entire body relax.

"Y/n." She sighed.

You looked up at her through your eyelashes, she smiled at the sight. Bianca cupped your cheeks with her hands, and leaned down. Your eyes closed at the contact, as your lips moved against hers.

It was short, but you didn't care.

When she pulled away, she kissed your nose. You felt your cheeks heat up, as you looked away.

Bianca felt her heart flutter, and put her hand under your chin. She forced you to look at her, your face even redder now.

"Come here.." she trailed off, and pulled you closer again.

Her lips landed on yours once more, as she moved her hands to your waist. You wrapped your arms around her neck, and kissed back.

The kiss was more intense this time. So when she pulled away, you had to catch your breath.

Bianca smirked, and noticed the lipstick she left on your lip, before wiping it away.