𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣 › mistake

The raindrops fell on your face, as you walked down the street. You were currently walking to the coffee shop, that Tyler worked at.

You wanted to talk to him, because you hadn't seen him since last week. You felt yourself shiver, as you crossed your arms.

There was no one around, but you weren't surprised as it was raining.

Your hair was becoming more wet by the second, you couldn't take wait to see Tyler. Just to be in his arms made you happy, it's all you needed.

In the distance, you saw the coffee shop. You felt yourself relax as you walked quicker. Soon, you crossed the street and ran up to it.

"Hey Tyler-" you said, entering through the door. But you stopped yourself, as you saw the sight in front of you.

You felt a tear fall down your cheek, as Tyler kissed the girl in front of you. Still it didn't take him long to notice, you standing right there.
His eyes widened.

"Y/n- I can explain." He said, moving the girl away from him.

You shook your head, "there's nothing to explain."

You soon turned around, and pushed the door open. You didn't care if there were any cars, or people around.

As you quickly walked away, you heard loud footsteps behind you. And your name being called every few seconds.
"Y/n!" Tyler finally shouted, making you stop.

You looked down at your shoes for a moment, before turning around to stare at him.
"She came onto me." He said, taking a step towards you.

"You really expect me to believe that?" You scoffed, averting your gaze from him.

"I would never cheat on you.." he whispered, putting his hand under your chin.

Tyler forced you to look at him, but you slapped his hand away.
"Don't touch me." You muttered.

You were trying to hold back tears. You wanted to seem strong but it was getting obvious that you were heartbroken.
"Y/n... i love you-"

"-No. don't do that, your hands were all over her!" You raised your voice through the loud rain.

"Y/n please just listen. She was upset, so I hugged her and then she kissed me!" Tyler tried to explain.

"Tyler." You sighed.

You wanted to believe him... why would he lie?

It was hard to take in, as the rain mixed with your tears. Tyler moved closer to you, and grabbed your hand. You looked up at him, as he intertwined his fingers with yours.

"I love you so much, and I'd never hurt you on purpose." He smiled, squeezing your hand.

"I was just so happy to see you.. and having to see that." You stopped yourself, the image burning into your mind.

"Y/n, you mean so much to me." Tyler whispered into your ear, and slowly wrapped his arms around you.

You couldn't help but give in, as you hugged him back. You closed your eyes, as you felt his strong arms around you. He rested his chin on your head, and let out a breath.

You leaned your head against his chest, hearing the sound of his heartbeat.

He soon released you from his arms, breaking you out of your thoughts. "I'm sorry." He said.

You nodded as he cupped your cheek with his hand. He pulled you closer to him, the space between the two of you closing. His lips pressed against yours, and you moved your hands to his neck.

You felt his body against yours, as the kiss deepened. Your lips moved against each other, until you pulled away from him.

"Tyler... I can't." You said, putting your hand on his chest.

"Y/n, come on don't do this." He whispered, as you moved away from him.

"I have to." You sighed.

"No you don't-"

You shook your head. " -goodnight Tyler." You said before turning around to walk away, as you felt your heart ache in your chest.